Avaliações (2.095)

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
30 de maio de 2024

Super easy to use app and such incredible service! Since installing my page speed has gone up.
Julia was absolutely amazing and went above and beyond to guide and inform me of improvements that were super helpful. I do recommend this app!

PUKA WEAR
Suécia
6 meses usando o app
28 de abril de 2024

This is a great app and the customer service is fantastic. Julia spent a long time talking to me on a Sunday, fixed my problem and offered additional suggestions for improving my SEO.

Rebecca Cordingley Jewellery
Austrália
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
22 de abril de 2024

a well-made app that allows SEOs to save time. It offers advanced features that are not included in the subscription in other apps. The support and technical assistance team is really fast, helpful and clear. I recommend this app to anyone who wants to improve the SEO of their Shopify store. Special thank to Julia.

Rubino Kids
Itália
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
11 de maio de 2024

App does what it says and is well prices. You don't really need support often but the one time I did (to activate Lazy Loading) the reply was instant and sorted. On the lazy loading feature I think it is awesome the lock it to ensure you have backed up your site before activating - shows real dedication to the user.
I will certainly look at this vendors other apps

Galaxy Tees
2 meses usando o app
4 de junho de 2024

I contacted to support and they helped me in just 2 minutes. I appreciate their help and quick response. Highly recomended!

EzaVision
6 meses usando o app
3 de junho de 2024

Great product! As a solopreneur with technical SEO experience, I'm glad to have a product like Tiny SEO that allows me to automate the optimization process.

SWAGMATE
Estados Unidos
4 meses usando o app
6 de junho de 2024

Very quick customer service response left a deep impression on me. They quickly helped me identify the issue and resolved it efficiently. This app has significantly improved my work efficiency and is highly recommended.

DMleather
China
8 meses usando o app
22 de maio de 2024

Chris is very knowledgeable and saved me many hours of work with his advice! Awesome app! thanks for the support

Wiecel™
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
16 de junho de 2024

This app has the best support team of any app I have ever used for Shopify. I have learned so much from talking to Julia. It is the best for showing you how to fix your SEO problems and fast without having to manually check every product. That was the most beneficial for me when another app ruined one of my other stores Meta descriptions and saved so much time and frustration. Thanks for all the help!

Bon Bon Bird Toys
Estados Unidos
12 dias usando o app
17 de junho de 2024

There are many optimization apps available on Shopify, and it can be a tough decision to choose the right one. After much comparison and deliberation among the numerous apps, we decided to go with Tiny, and we have no regrets about that choice. Any app can encounter issues during the installation process. The most important thing is whether you can receive proper support when such problems arise. We had a great experience with Tiny. They provide support with utmost delicacy, honesty, and thoroughness. In particular, our contacts, Simon and Julia, provided us with the highest level of support that we had never experienced on Shopify before. The installation issues were resolved smoothly, and we subscribed to Tiny after experiencing it firsthand. While everyone may have different needs, Tiny was the solution we needed the most. It allowed us to easily resolve tasks that used to consume a tremendous amount of time, enabling us to focus more on other tasks. We sincerely want to express our gratitude to Tiny. While there are many good companies and apps in India and Vietnam, the fact that Tiny’s company is based in the UK in Europe was the biggest reason for our choice. If you need an optimization app, we confidently recommend trying Tiny at least once. We are sure you will be satisfied.

HIVE PRELOVED