Tiny SEO Image optimize, Speed , 2 029 avaliações

Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
26 de março de 2024

I have now have had this app for 1 month and it has helped my site which had so many issues. Most are all fixed now and I'm just a small business so this will help my SEO a lot. The chat support is excellent! There is always someone to answer your questions.

Exotic Sands Inc
20 days usando a aplicação
16 de abril de 2024

Easy to install and great customer service - super quick response time. I had an issue caused by a previous, unrelated developer and they even fixed that for me. Amazing price too - way cheaper than the previous app I had installed which claimed to do the same SEO. Definitely recommend.

Furbaby Friend Gifts
Reino Unido
13 days usando a aplicação
21 de abril de 2024

Easy to use. App works quickly. User has option of reverting to original photos.

Barb Murrin Jewelry
Canadá
10 months usando a aplicação
19 de março de 2024

TinyIMG is an extremely easy-to-use and useful app. Even though I'm not familar with SEO, TinyIMG makes it easy to optimize your site. You can optimize image sizes, metadata, and add schema markup/JSON-LD. Most importantly, the customer service was top-notch and always available to assist. Overall, I'm very happy with this app!

Universe of Comfort
About 1 month usando a aplicação
10 de maio de 2024

This app is VERY helpful, easy to use and the costumer service is even better. Julia was really nice to me and she offered me help in problems I did not even knew I had. Worth the money you pay

Regal Allure
Reino Unido
30 days usando a aplicação
29 de abril de 2024

I downloaded this app because of the high ratings and comments I saw on the reviews. Also, this app appears to do everything and more that any shop owner would want and need. I recently went live on an updated version of my store and went to check the app settings. A pop up chat form asked if I wanted assistance and so I started the chat. Needless to say, the support goes above and beyond to help. They take the time to explain a lot of the features to help with the optimization of my store. Chris was my support help and he was great! I was blown away. Highly recommend!

ALL IN ALL
14 days usando a aplicação
13 de fevereiro de 2024

Elevate Your Shopify Store with TinyIMG Tiny SEO Image Optimizing App

In the dynamic world of e-commerce, every edge counts, and when it comes to optimizing for SEO, TinyIMG Tiny SEO Image Optimizing app stands head and shoulders above the rest. Allow me to share my remarkable experience with this indispensable Shopify app, highlighting the outstanding support provided by Julia and Simon, two customer service agents who truly went the extra mile.

From the moment I installed TinyIMG, I was impressed by its seamless integration and user-friendly interface. But what truly set this app apart was the exceptional customer service I received. Julia and Simon exemplify the epitome of professionalism and dedication. They not only assisted me with the initial setup of the app but also went above and beyond to resolve any issues I encountered along the way.

What truly blew me away was their willingness to delve deep into my store's code to remove unwanted elements and rectify structured data issues. Their expertise and attention to detail ensured that my store not only looked its best but also complied with SEO best practices, ultimately boosting its visibility and performance.

Not only does it optimize images effortlessly, but it also provides valuable insights and recommendations to enhance SEO performance. With TinyIMG, I hope to see a significant improvement in my store's search engine rankings and overall user experience.

In conclusion, I wholeheartedly recommend TinyIMG Tiny SEO Image Optimizing app to any Shopify store owner looking to elevate their SEO game and enhance their online presence. And if you're lucky enough to have Julia and Simon assist you, rest assured that you're in capable hands. With TinyIMG, backed by exemplary customer service, the sky's the limit for your e-commerce success.

Zealous Christian Gear
3 months usando a aplicação
13 de março de 2024

This app is very easy to use and is intuitive. I really just wanted to make my page load faster but the SEO features have saved me a lot of time and effort in getting the correct SEO implemented on my site killerpresets.com

Tech support is very quick to respond and help with any questions or issues you might encounter. Couldn't be more pleased with my subscription.

Killer Presets
About 2 months usando a aplicação
20 de fevereiro de 2024

This app does exactly what it says on the tin. It's easy to use and we've seen improvements in both site speed and SEO. Recently introduced AI makes life easier too. Great proactive and friendly support.

Wovii
Austrália
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
19 de fevereiro de 2024

Great app, Great support.
They don't usually do custom code settings, but they did it for us.

AI works beautifully, it is up to you whether to use it or not.
Image optimization is something we now don't have to worry.

Every thing is theme embed, so it doesn't impact website performance like other apps.

Mi Arcus