TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. ALT, PNG to JPG, JSON LD.

Easy Pickins Store

Akasha Mallorca

muy fácil de usar, a ver si un par de meses más y veo como va la velocidad de la web, si es así un 5 estrellas

WATER·VOLT

Saved me so much time! This is the must APP for all shops here at Shopify! HIghly recommend! Love it!

On Trend Shirts

Just started using this app today as my site had some issues. So far it's great and has helped a lot already. Thank you.

Alchemist of Eden

I haven't even finished making all the changes and the speed score has gone up loads just using the optimizer for 20 images! There is still so much more I can do with this App. The store speed was lower than similar stores on Shopify and now it is the same. Very happy!!! Thank you!

GGCats

Made my website is 10x faster by compressing all photos. Must have app with shopify.........................

Ibtisamati

amazing app! just loved how easy and simple it is, recommended for everyone with an ecommerce store! :D

ICECI

Awesome App. One-click and it compresses all of your image and speeds up website. Also, the customer support is very helpful!

SLOW republic

I am not quite expert, so value much UX and simplicity on every process I involve. This app makes everything easier, and their support is great!

Koko Maui-Hawaii

I love this app, its really easy to use, just click one button and it fixes all the photos and the site is really fast!

July 6, 2021

Hi there!

We can only optimize Product, collection, blog and asset images due to Shopify limitations. For other images we have a manual optimization box in our app dashboard.

Once you upload an image that we can optimize, we pick It up and optimize It automatically (if you have that setting turned on). All of the optimizations can be seen in our app dashboard optimizations blocks list.

If you hit refresh and no images are found, It means all images that we can optimize are already optimized!

And If you have any more questions, just reach out to our support and we will help you with everything we can. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 73 74