SEO, Image optimizer & Speed

SEO, Image optimizer & Speed

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
November 12, 2019

I love that TinyIMG optimizes your images automatically. If I had to do it myself I'd never get around to it

LillyPearlBeautyco.
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
November 12, 2019

simple and easy to use, great customer service as well, super responsive, which is a plus because you can reach them anytime you have issues.

Fluff Joy™
South Korea
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 7, 2019

One of the Shopify gurus suggested this app because I had website speed issues

GOGOSHOP
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 6, 2019

One of the Shopify gurus suggested this app because I had website speed issues. I highly recommend it to because it worked. My website speed upload is now 50% quicker!

Cardinal of Canada-US
Time spent using app: 14 days
Edited November 5, 2019

it' pretty handy, I enjoyed this app, does bunch of things at once. Better than paying someone at fiverr. I would recommend this app.

NESSACHY
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
November 5, 2019

I used the app to check if al the pictures for our new store is optimized well. And it did with the automatization. Great app and great service!

Vimar.store
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
November 4, 2019

Muito bom, deixa o site rapido e leve, comprem vale a pena demais, super recomento esse app viu galera

21Formen
Brazil
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 4, 2019

Ran into an issue, but their support team was very quick to respond and fixed the issues immediately. Highly recommended!

Curiosity Box Kids
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited November 3, 2019

Is faster my website very slow before now is very fast and very easy to use and just a few minutes everything finished

Minichua.Store
Thailand
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
October 31, 2019

I now have this app running on all three of my stores. Nothing beats it - totally set & forget. Add just 1 image to your store or hundreds, just walk away and this app will automatically optimise. Love it!

Caravan Covers Direct