TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinySEO

SEO image & website speed optimization tool. ALT, PNG to JPG.

NAIPO

nice app, a lot help, but not tinypng;s optimizer with low quality lose, that was excatly what we want

March 5, 2020

Thanks for the review!

We do not allow optimizing to lower quality as It would go against our view. We do not want to negatively impact your store ratings with low quality. We optimize to the max without any quality loss that is accepted by google and other search engines.

Loja Use Aí

Estou usando e até o momento está muito bem.
Muito simples de configurar e operar.
Só ele Recomendo.

March 5, 2020

Obrigado pela revisão!

Existe alguma maneira de melhorarmos ainda mais? Envie uma mensagem para nossa equipe de suporte ao cliente e teremos o prazer de ajudá-lo!

Wanderer's Outpost

A little confusing at launch but it added alt text to all images. My site's speed is testing at about the same even after using this program.

February 23, 2020

Thanks for the review!

If you want any more help with improving your site speed, just message us through our customer support chat and we will help you!

Classy verkkokauppa

Customer service was friendly and capable to solve my problem. App works as promised. However, there should be a possibility to use more variables than those four currently available, and therefore only four stars. You may count this as 4.5 :)

Wood Wood Toys

This app works well, I don't really think about it that much and I just let it do its thing in the background. Which is exactly what I want.

Gadget Funnel

It has made my site a bit faster. I was hoping for it to load a lot faster, but it still loads pages faster than it did before and I'm very happy about that. And I'll never have to worry about compressing future images because this app will do it for me....it really is a good app to have in my opinion.

CorsetsNmore_USA

this is an amazing app and help me a lot. A free plan is also very good and gives you a 50/month. Thanks for the app

July 31, 2019

Thanks for the review!

If you need any help with your store SEO or site speed, just contact us through info@salessquad.co.uk or using our in-app customer chat!

Kubby&Co

So far ease of use, simple plug and play. Now we will see on the actual SITE performance, then I will rate the rest

July 30, 2019

Thanks for the review!

If you want help increasing your site performance, just contact us through our in-app customer chat or at info@salessquad.co.uk and we will help you improve It!

Next-gen-explorer

I had some questions relating to set up which were dealt with swiftly. Also, more impressive was the advice I asked for outside the scope of the app, which was answered just as quickly and just as efficiently.

1 3 Next