TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. ALT, PNG to JPG, JSON LD.

Just2Eat

this app to optimize to get the best display in all web locations, we are not technical your support is very important, please if you can share some number, where we can discuss our issues.

July 28, 2020

Hey, thanks for the review!

We replied to you through our customer chat.

HANSEN Garments

really useful! It reduces the product pictures which is great. Not sure if it reduces every picture on the website though, for example the ones which are in the page builder landing pages. ( fx. made with Shogun)

July 27, 2020

Thanks for the review!

Sadly, but as images on Shogun are not stored in Shopify, we cannot reach and optimize them. I wish we could integrate with Shogun.

Non Posso, Ho Danza.

Sto provando ad utilizzarla ora e sembra che tutti funzioni. ora aspetto che ottimizzi le 250 immagini e poi verificherò il risultato.

Ledistic

gfgfgffghfghfghfgfhfhfghfhfghfhfghfhgfhgfghfhgfghfhgfhgfghfghfhgfghgfhfhfghjfhgfghjfghjfghgfghfghjfhjgfghjg

June 22, 2020

Hey!

If you would like help with our app and leave a more constructive review, feel free to contact our customer support! We will help you as much as we can!

Lick ‘er Lips Lip Balm

I guess it's doing what it's supposed to do. Not really sure though. this kind of stuff is still above my paygrade

Live Freedom Brand

I love this app works great for optimizing my product pics, I would definitely use this recommend them to my other business partners.

May 30, 2020

Thanks for the review!

What's missing from our app or what advice do you have for us as you say you love the app and It's a 4*, not a 5* review ?

Cotton Tail Shop

Good app, everything easy and automated, and cheaper than others similar apps, just don't understand few things.
I got the free plan (3 cent per img) and I've deactivated the automatic optimization just to study a strategy but when I've opened the app again I found a 3$ charge for an optimization that I didn't run, ok...I've checked what the app did, 125 images optimized, 3$ so probably 25 img didn't run a full optimization so they didn't charged as I read in the FAQ, but where are the 50 free optimizations?and is there a way to check the product img filename?

April 13, 2020

Thanks for the review!

As you picked the "Pay as you go" plan, you got 50 free optimizations and optimized 125 images. So we charged you 3 USD and added 100 credits to your account.

And you can view the optimized filename on the optimized segment by clicking "Details". The whole information is there!

~ Julia

NAIPO

nice app, a lot help, but not tinypng;s optimizer with low quality lose, that was excatly what we want

March 5, 2020

Thanks for the review!

We do not allow optimizing to lower quality as It would go against our view. We do not want to negatively impact your store ratings with low quality. We optimize to the max without any quality loss that is accepted by google and other search engines.

Loja Use Aí

Estou usando e até o momento está muito bem.
Muito simples de configurar e operar.
Só ele Recomendo.

March 5, 2020

Obrigado pela revisão!

Existe alguma maneira de melhorarmos ainda mais? Envie uma mensagem para nossa equipe de suporte ao cliente e teremos o prazer de ajudá-lo!

Wanderer's Outpost

A little confusing at launch but it added alt text to all images. My site's speed is testing at about the same even after using this program.

February 23, 2020

Thanks for the review!

If you want any more help with improving your site speed, just message us through our customer support chat and we will help you!