TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. ALT, PNG to JPG, JSON LD.

PUPPYSHOP

very good , strumento indispensabile per far girare bene n sito , fantastico ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black Box Tees

Seems like the site is loading much faster. Waiting for the next scan of the site to see results. Hoping for the best.

RBelliard

So far so good :) Chat support is awesome and have already reduced the image sizes substantially on my website. Excited to keep using!

Lady Hunter UK

This app has been amazing in helping me quickly optimise my images, help me learn and understand good SEO, alt text etc and they gave me full report on how to increase my website speed. They are always on hand to answer your questions if you need anything. Would definatley recommend this app

Multi Photo Frames

Fantastic app and so easy to use. It has reduced my images by 194.2mb. Brilliant! Now I have image alt tags for all my images too. What's not to like?

mogymogy

For the first time I worried about price. But this company very kind It says everything. very quick response.God bless your work. Thank you!

Maverick Medical

Very good app, I was able to delete a ton of apps as TinyIMG combines multiple services to speed up my store.

NICK ASSFALG PRO SKINCARE & MAKEUP

5 stars, super helpful customer support, crazy good. thanks a ton! We had a few questions and they over-delivered to us with their kind service. thanks it was a great experience.

LojinhaBR

toop de mais esse app realmente ajuda pode confiar muito massa super recomendo so vai que vai da bom

NatxCustomStyle

it works great for my store and made it much faster on loading times. I will continue to use this app, wish I had gotten before.