SEO, Image optimizer & Speed

SEO, Image optimizer & Speed

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Edited August 10, 2020

First of all, for sure, their service attitude is very good. Although image compression is just one of the optimization methods, I still hope that this software can be more powerful in image compression.

woodkingwatch
China
Time spent using app: 8 months
TinyIMG replied August 1, 2020

Thanks for the review.

As you might know there is alot more to page speed than image optimization. As your images were already optimized, we could not improve that statistic alot.

We sent you a message through our customer support, if you replied, we could help you increase your speed!

Edited July 28, 2020

this app to optimize to get the best display in all web locations, we are not technical your support is very important, please if you can share some number, where we can discuss our issues.

Just2Eat
India
Time spent using app: 5 days
TinyIMG replied July 28, 2020

Hey, thanks for the review!

We replied to you through our customer chat.

Edited July 27, 2020

really useful! It reduces the product pictures which is great. Not sure if it reduces every picture on the website though, for example the ones which are in the page builder landing pages. ( fx. made with Shogun)

HANSEN Garments
Denmark
Time spent using app: 5 months
TinyIMG replied July 27, 2020

Thanks for the review!

Sadly, but as images on Shogun are not stored in Shopify, we cannot reach and optimize them. I wish we could integrate with Shogun.

July 18, 2020

Sto provando ad utilizzarla ora e sembra che tutti funzioni. ora aspetto che ottimizzi le 250 immagini e poi verificherò il risultato.

Non Posso, Ho Danza.
Italy
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
June 22, 2020

gfgfgffghfghfghfgfhfhfghfhfghfhfghfhgfhgfghfhgfghfhgfhgfghfghfhgfghgfhfhfghjfhgfghjfghjfghgfghfghjfhjgfghjg

Ledistic
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 months
TinyIMG replied June 22, 2020

Hey!

If you would like help with our app and leave a more constructive review, feel free to contact our customer support! We will help you as much as we can!

June 9, 2020

I guess it's doing what it's supposed to do. Not really sure though. this kind of stuff is still above my paygrade

Lick ‘er Lips Lip Balm
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 29, 2020

I love this app works great for optimizing my product pics, I would definitely use this recommend them to my other business partners.

Live Freedom Brand
Time spent using app: 3 months
TinyIMG replied May 30, 2020

Thanks for the review!

What's missing from our app or what advice do you have for us as you say you love the app and It's a 4*, not a 5* review ?

April 12, 2020

Good app, everything easy and automated, and cheaper than others similar apps, just don't understand few things.
I got the free plan (3 cent per img) and I've deactivated the automatic optimization just to study a strategy but when I've opened the app again I found a 3$ charge for an optimization that I didn't run, ok...I've checked what the app did, 125 images optimized, 3$ so probably 25 img didn't run a full optimization so they didn't charged as I read in the FAQ, but where are the 50 free optimizations?and is there a way to check the product img filename?

Cotton Tail Shop
Spain
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
TinyIMG replied April 13, 2020

Thanks for the review!

As you picked the "Pay as you go" plan, you got 50 free optimizations and optimized 125 images. So we charged you 3 USD and added 100 credits to your account.

And you can view the optimized filename on the optimized segment by clicking "Details". The whole information is there!

~ Julia

March 5, 2020

nice app, a lot help, but not tinypng;s optimizer with low quality lose, that was excatly what we want

NAIPO
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
TinyIMG replied March 5, 2020

Thanks for the review!

We do not allow optimizing to lower quality as It would go against our view. We do not want to negatively impact your store ratings with low quality. We optimize to the max without any quality loss that is accepted by google and other search engines.

Edited March 4, 2020

Estou usando e até o momento está muito bem.
Muito simples de configurar e operar.
Só ele Recomendo.

Loja Use Aí
Brazil
Time spent using app: 27 days
TinyIMG replied March 5, 2020

Obrigado pela revisão!

Existe alguma maneira de melhorarmos ainda mais? Envie uma mensagem para nossa equipe de suporte ao cliente e teremos o prazer de ajudá-lo!