TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. ALT, PNG to JPG, JSON LD.

C.artisanat

i used this application for compress picture and it's nice all are automatic and simple to use thank's

Upper Mountain LLC

So far so good, within 30 seconds of installing the app, a live customer service rep reached out to help me get set up and offered to review my site and get tips for optimization. Excellent start and polite service.

kafferaven

I installed the app for the purpose of compressing images quickly, and easily. However, when I saw that it offered many more SEO-related problem solving, combined with immaculate support, I got hooked for real. I heard that they will soon come out with an update which, among other things, will give you the option to add 301-redirects in bulk. Without a doubt, I can say that managing a Shopify Store with TinyIMG makes my job as an SEO-consultant way easier. In short - TinyIMG makes Shopify better - and will spare you a lot of headaches. /On behalf of Kafferäven

Chels Design Co.

This app is A TRUE BLESSING. I was having to individually compress each image before I found this. They literally do all your images in a click.

Moon Led

At first glance it seemed like a complicated app. But its super easy! my site has become much faster in 5 minutes. I'm real.

Be Kind 2 Me

I was hesitant to utilize TinyIMG for the fear of causing issues with my site, as I am continuing to learn about website optimization and SEO. But I am totally impressed! Literally just a few minutes for the set up along with the image optimization and increase in website speed. Highly Recommend. :)

LifeTek

So far so good! I think this is a game changer. Small images with the same quality. Site speed is critical now a days

Lidia

I just installed the app. It makes it so easy to improve my store speed by compressing images. And it also generates alt texts quickly. Thanks to the customer service for their precious help and patience.

▷ Mydokidoki: Belleza y Skincare Coreano en Chile

Easy to use, Spanish available and súper fast!
Really a great price for all the things it provide. Recommended!

Nani?

Por ahora todo genial. El servicio al cliente es muy bueno. Me han atendido super rápido, para mañana espero los consejos para mi tienda.