SEO, Image optimizer & Speed

SEO, Image optimizer & Speed

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 16, 2023

This app is an essential shortcut that optimizes your site's speed.Since I've redesigned uploaded pictures deleted some shifted some. You might not think of powerful this app but it's worth every dollar. You all should give it a try!

AviBear
Edited January 15, 2023

This app has saved me a ton of time, made my website run better and more effective, and ultimately helped to increase sales. That's on just the free plan, so if I could add more stars, I would!

The Alt-Text optimization is really quick and easy. I love the way it creates a report and lets you go through and fix. It took me seconds to fix around 30 products in the most recent batch.

I've used the JSON-LD as well, that was easy.

There's probably more that it does and I'll definitely be keeping this around and looking to expand what it does to help make my business better.

Zeman Woodcrafts
Time spent using app: 6 months
TinyIMG replied January 15, 2023

Thank you so much for a such amazing review!

January 13, 2023

We have enjoyed using the app. It does what it says it does and I think they are continually working to improve and roll out new services. The customer service is professional, responsive, and always tries to help.

The Compleat Strategist
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 12, 2023

This app made it very easy to increase my store speed for free! Yall should definitely give it a shot.

PhysioCare
Time spent using app: 21 minutes
January 12, 2023

Julia quickly offered me my questions and solutions. We were able to solve the problem quickly. I'm very satisfied

myBabyBoo.eu
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 10, 2023

Very helpfull and quick reply from Simon ! Amazing Service and I will definteley reccomend this App !

Jimmy Santoro

it makes life easier. I always trust SEO

SNF Schneidteufel Global
January 9, 2023

Works like a charm.
We had a problem where we was billed too much and some other stuff, but Julia from support was super helpful and fixed the error in like a minute, that was a backend error, and refunded the faulty billing. 5/5

NL Nutrition
Sweden
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 6, 2023

Support was very FAST and kindly.
In fact, the site display is faster since I installed this APP. So far I am satisfied!
I will continue to use it Thank you : )

Brott Barcelona
Japan
January 5, 2023

I normally don't rate an app right away, I give it some time. This customer service is amazing, it is like they are just waiting for you to ask a question, like who can do that! lol I will update my review about the actual app once I use it more. So far this is great.

Bay Gift Shop