TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. ALT, PNG to JPG, JSON LD.

Bella Paris™

Its very great to use. Very simple and very useful to the store
I recommended this app. i really like it
More faster to charge your website.

Products Nest

I used this app to compress images and improve my sites speed. Works great and it's easier than I thought. Customer service is really great.

MataneHome

Simple and user friendly app for non-IT person like me to fix the broken links, setup all SEO, reduce image size and optimize for page load speed!

Wonderwazek

GREAT app • easy to use • VERY helpful customer service (had a few questions, all of which were answered) • ✅

TYPE OH

The results for us are clear: Faster Webshop. Fast SEO Improvements. Fast customer service. Very Fast and very nice App!

Furrykid pets

One of the best apps that you need in Shopify. Saves me a lot of time from manually optimizing images! The customer support is amazing and friendly! Totally recommend this app!

prolightup

Easy to use. wqeewqeqwewqewqewqewqeqwewqeewwqeqweeqwewqewqewqewqeqwe12321sadsadsadsadsdasdsdsasdsadasdsd

Cynabar

Awesome app. Questions were dealt with quickly. My Store is faster and Julia was extremely helpful.

SNAXX

Was so easy to use and would highly recommend to anyone needing to optimize their images. 5 stars for quick service

Family And Discovery

Outil indispensable pour l'audit et l'optimisation support très réactif et à l'écoute. Je recommande