TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. ALT, PNG to JPG, JSON LD.

SNAXX

Was so easy to use and would highly recommend to anyone needing to optimize their images. 5 stars for quick service

Family And Discovery

Outil indispensable pour l'audit et l'optimisation support très réactif et à l'écoute. Je recommande

Ebikecentric

Super easy to use and super value for money. Customer service is A standard, I had a 2 hour online chat with the super helpful Julia going through all the ways I can speed up and optimize my store so value for money is an understatement here.

PUPPYSHOP

very good , strumento indispensabile per far girare bene n sito , fantastico ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black Box Tees

Seems like the site is loading much faster. Waiting for the next scan of the site to see results. Hoping for the best.

RBelliard

So far so good :) Chat support is awesome and have already reduced the image sizes substantially on my website. Excited to keep using!

Lady Hunter UK

This app has been amazing in helping me quickly optimise my images, help me learn and understand good SEO, alt text etc and they gave me full report on how to increase my website speed. They are always on hand to answer your questions if you need anything. Would definatley recommend this app

Multi Photo Frames

Fantastic app and so easy to use. It has reduced my images by 194.2mb. Brilliant! Now I have image alt tags for all my images too. What's not to like?

mogymogy

For the first time I worried about price. But this company very kind It says everything. very quick response.God bless your work. Thank you!

Maverick Medical

Very good app, I was able to delete a ton of apps as TinyIMG combines multiple services to speed up my store.