TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. ALT, PNG to JPG, JSON LD.

The Bias Cut

Very good app - we've been using for nearly a year now and very happy with it so far. Easy to use, optimised our images without reducing quality (which we were concerned about), and our alt text very quickly. And when we had a small issue it was resolved quickly and efficiently by the team. Thank you.

The MIZA

I originally had a Shopify score of 26, then ran TinyImg and today I have a score of 43. Julia, their rep, offered her help and provided additional support and suggestions over chat for 30 minutes. I appreciate their help and she stayed later than normal just to talk to me. Call early as they are in Lithuania, which has a good reputation for companies and programmers. I recommend their program after one day.

Candles & Flannels

Amazing customer support, overall great app. Helps great with SEO and minimizing file sizes to make your website run quicker! 10/10 recommend!

luminewaxmelts

Easy to use. Great service you actually chat with a human and not a chatbot. Just installed it so can't comment on the results yet.

Maine Coast Sea Vegetables

This app is very well designed and easy to use. There was a minor issue with the installation of JSON LD and they went out of their way to fix that issue for us. We are excited to have TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer on our team. Thank you!

PicArt

Best Image Size App here in the Appstore, i can recommend this! Working perfect on our Store! thank you very much for this great Supportteam

Jazz & Milly Women's Clothing

I have installed this app couple of times and tried other apps. Yeh crazy me but finally I fall for this one. Hats off to your team. Quick response and they go the extra mile to help you out.

Dogs Dream Food

I used this app to load up my site instantly. Working with the images has been always a nightmare, with this app its just a breeze. Amazing work done! I will keep coming back for more...

Divyntea

I loved the app, Julia was pretty helpful in guiding me on how I can use SEO and alt text, it helped me with my business.

The Prophecy Clothing

Amazingly Useful Shopify App. Recommend this to anyone who wants to streamline their Shopify Photos.