TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. ALT, PNG to JPG, JSON LD.

Vegco Fresh Produce Ltd

Great app to improve both SEO and speed for your website, customer support is excellent, fast response and some great extra features too.

RS ZEVARS

Best customer service best app ever this app helped me to save my 1000s hours :) using this from last 3 months best app ever

dogpetsstoregurari

I like it. But not sure about all functions. Wany to know more, because I know it's very important for my customers.

February 13, 2021

Thank you for the review!

If you need any help with our app, feel free to contact our awesome customer support and we will help you with every question you have!

Bad Girl Barware

I've used this app on multiple websites. Great customer service, easy to set up, makes a big difference.

iHeartArts

We have used other similar apps, and this one is clean fast and does the job well. other than that the support is super nice! Julia was awesome and both responded really fast professionally and helped us with all the questions like a Boss! 5-Stars!

db OUTLET

Amazing app. I used hextom for picture size reduction, now I tried this app and it much much more reduced the "weight" of the pictures and my website speed increased a lot. Many thanks for app developers. Also, customer service is amazing.

Palmswear.com

Great app, everything is fine. Great support. I recommend this app. Very good in optimize pics. Thank you very much

JNGL.ONLINE

This app helped us to not only compress images (to improve our page speed) and make it easier to handle the SEO of our images, but Julia and her team are also of great help when you like/need further assistance on improving page speed or SEO, which isn't limited to just images. Their service is remarkable.

Fluid.no

Great app that helps improving speed to our site. Super customer service and easy to use! They also recommend solutions for better SEO.

LIBERTYKIDS

I had some struggles with removed code from another app, they fixed it for me. Thank you very much! Very kind and fast customer service.