TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. ALT, PNG to JPG, JSON LD.

EmpressKorea

For the first time I worried about price. But this company very kind It says everything. very quick response.God bless your work. Thank you!

Face Firma

Great support, im not an expert in SEO and learning alot from this app aswell as enjoying the feeling that im doing things the right way with Tiny IMG SEO app

PatriciaNoble

The image optimizer tool was of great assistance. I immediately witness a difference within my website.

December 4, 2020

Thanks for the review, glad you were really pleased with the results!

A quick question: What is our app missing as It's a 4/5 review ? You can reply us through our email and we will try help you as much as possible!

pellim.

This app works pretty good and it is easy to use. The translation to german could be better but if you can speak english this point isn't so bad.

Artistica Labs

I wish the free plan offered something more. However, it works fine and boosted the loading speed of my website

October 27, 2020

Hi!

Thanks for the feedback!

Which functionality would you like to be offered in the free plan ?

Waiting for your reply on our in-app customer chat!

Suroeste Coffee

Great app! It is easy to use and helps me to improve my site. The pay as yo go option works perfectly for a starting store like mine.

October 13, 2020

Thanks for the review!

Any feedback for us on how we could improve our app ?

Smokey Rooms

It seemed pretty easy hopefully it helps if it does not help in any way I will probably will be deleting it

October 5, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! As your images in size are quite great, there were not so many reductions, but your image SEO was improved a lot! Filenames optimized and ALT texts added!

We also messaged you through our customer support. Waiting for your response!

BARMAR Store.

esta aplicacion es buena ayuda mucho en las labores cotidianas y creo que esta un poco cara pero vale la pena

September 26, 2020

¡Gracias por tus comentarios! Si el plan es bastante caro para usted, comuníquese con nuestro servicio de atención al cliente y podríamos hacer un mejor trato para usted, ya que no tiene muchas imágenes.

Vintage Art Shop

Very easy to use and certainly well worth the annual subscription. I would definitely recommend TinyIMG SEO Image Optimizer

Pet-Luxuriez

NICE APP, LOVE IT. THIS APP IT'S SO AWESOME AND EASY TO USE.
I HAVE BEEN USING OTHER APPS AND THIS IS THE BEST