TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer

TinyIMG SEO & Image Optimizer | Reviews

by TinyIMG

SEO image & site speed optimizer. Compression, ALT, PNG to JPG

skinways.dk

great rigtig now its so good to have at my store it bin so fast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DalTiz Perú

estoy muy agradecido muy buena app, pude aumentar la velocidad de mi pagina con el plan gratis, la recomiendo

September 6, 2021

Thank you for the feedback!

Shopfzy

This Apps can say good and easy to understand it. When start to sell the item I will take close look od it

Mandarina Beach

It's pretty easy to use. However, I believe the developer should allow us (clients) to configure the app so that when the the credits are finished, it won't keep optimising files any further. Otherwise, it seams to me that clients satisfaction and safety (economically speaking) is not paramount. Thank you very much for the great app.
Mandarina Beach

July 14, 2021

Hi!

Thanks for the feedback! This functionality of stopping optimization once you run out of credit is available on TinyIMG. Currently It's only available when messaging our support team and they enable It for you (we have this information in our billing FAQ). This way you will not be re-charged once you run out of credit.

Also our team is working hard on making this available for everyone and It should be implemented really soon.

P.s. I went ahead and disabled optimization when you run out of credit on your store. If you want to re-enable It, just shoot us a message and we will do that!

Angelico.London

Like the way this app makes image re-sizing so easy and quick!! Recommend it and think doing a good job. Will report back if any issues

KPJ BRANDS TRADING E-COMMERCE

FINGER CROSS has been hours trying to solve it Dis app solve in a single click that needs to be solved,

Petwish

it's a good job to optimize your website fastly , i recommend this app so you can rly dowload it and do your job

Nataoka bali

Really would like to try it, for free. But as you said, it's 3c per picture after 50 free one. And the app automaticaly deal with all the picture and I have more then 50. So need to pay for it. Too scared to install

March 27, 2021

Hi,

We can always disable re-charge for you and If you picked the "Pay as you go" plan, you could try the optimization for free. If you want that, just let me know at info@salessquad.co.uk and I'll tell you how to get that.

Or if you need any other help with our app, feel free to install It back again and contact our customer support, we always help our customers out!

EmpressKorea

For the first time I worried about price. But this company very kind It says everything. very quick response.God bless your work. Thank you!

Face Firma

Great support, im not an expert in SEO and learning alot from this app aswell as enjoying the feeling that im doing things the right way with Tiny IMG SEO app

Previous 1 3 4