SEO, Speed & Image Optimizer

Boost page speed, Image compression, Smart SEO, ALT text, JSON

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Privé Revaux

Responsive support, easy to use and customizable. I do hope they add more control over JSON structure data but overall it's a great app.

ENERGY-TECK

Location Italy
Time spent using app 27 minutes

penso sia bello molto utile e certi miei annuncio li avevo trovanti sulle immagini di google utilissimo

CUCTOS

NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE

September 16, 2022

Hi! If you need help with our app, feel free to medsage our support!

Rae & Layne

Time spent using app About 22 hours

it's ok I supppose but they want you to write a long review to see what they did to improve your speeds.

September 9, 2022

Thank you for the feedback! A review is not required and the lenght is asked by Shopify, not us! :)

No Live Bait Needed

Nice necessary app. Helped with site load times and image compression. SEO was a great help for the photos.

May 2, 2022

Thanks for the feedback! Is there anything missing from our app ?

We contacted you through our in-app customer support chat!

Johndog

Location Ecuador

Muy diligente su atención y preocupados por la satisfacción del cliente, me han ayudado a identificar puntos que afectan a mi tienda.

April 7, 2022

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback! Always glad to help!

skinways.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 11 minutes

great rigtig now its so good to have at my store it bin so fast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DalTiz Perú

Location Peru

estoy muy agradecido muy buena app, pude aumentar la velocidad de mi pagina con el plan gratis, la recomiendo

September 6, 2021

Thank you for the feedback!

Shopfzy

Location Singapore

This Apps can say good and easy to understand it. When start to sell the item I will take close look od it

Mandarina Beach

Location Switzerland

It's pretty easy to use. However, I believe the developer should allow us (clients) to configure the app so that when the the credits are finished, it won't keep optimising files any further. Otherwise, it seams to me that clients satisfaction and safety (economically speaking) is not paramount. Thank you very much for the great app.
Mandarina Beach

July 14, 2021

Hi!

Thanks for the feedback! This functionality of stopping optimization once you run out of credit is available on TinyIMG. Currently It's only available when messaging our support team and they enable It for you (we have this information in our billing FAQ). This way you will not be re-charged once you run out of credit.

Also our team is working hard on making this available for everyone and It should be implemented really soon.

P.s. I went ahead and disabled optimization when you run out of credit on your store. If you want to re-enable It, just shoot us a message and we will do that!

Previous 1 3 4 5