Merchants appreciate this app for its image optimization, website speed enhancement, and SEO performance improvement features. They find the automatic optimization of images and SEO metadata, along with the AI-generated meta titles and descriptions, to be time-saving. The site audit feature is praised for identifying improvement areas. The support team is noted for their responsive and expert assistance. The app is recommended for its cost-effectiveness and significant benefits.

October 2, 2022

Great Customer service and follow up with inquiries. I Would recommend the app for professional e-commerce websites.

Africa Tourism Consultants
July 27, 2020

I used this app on a small site. I just went and deleted the app I was currently using on this site to use here as well. I like how simple the interface is and does exactly what I need. Looking forward to finding out about the next TinyIMG's SEO app.

Jao Brand
September 8, 2022

I chose this app for its ability to not only optimize images, but also to reduce them in size. Lots of SEO features, the JSON-LD (JavaScript Object Notation for Linked Data) is a great plus. Great service, recommended.

Schreuder-kraan.shop
Netherlands
February 26, 2021

I just installed the app. It makes it so easy to improve my store speed by compressing images. And it also generates alt texts quickly. Thanks to the customer service for their precious help and patience.

Lidia
January 20, 2022

Terrible experience. It made all the video thumbnails the main photo image. I had to manually go in and rearrange every product image in my store to get the correct main image back. It claims you can restore images but you have to do it one by one and there is no clear place to even do so. Even worse, it reduced the visual quality of all my images. And yes it was noticeable!

Sankofa Edition™
3 days using the app
TinyIMG replied January 20, 2022

To anyone reading this - If you have any kind of issue or need help with your store speed - our customer support is available on our app or through email. We will help you as much as we can!

---
Old response:

We were able to reach out to the customer and figured out that the quality of the images was not effected and our app optimized 320 MB from 400+ images. We also optimized the image filenames and ALT texts which will increase image search results!

We explained the issue with videos being put to the front of the image gallery after optimization and the merchant gave great advice to add a warning for all merchants that this might happen. It was implemented within a hour.

The merchant told us that they would reconsider the review, but started completely ignoring us after we refunded them all charges and implemented all of their suggestions.

May 4, 2021

Brilliant app. Optimised my images perfectly and reduced my page speeds load time dramatically. Eligijus was really helpful and provided fantastic support, even sample testing one of my products before I installed the app. Highly recommended.

Nicky Robin Memorial Jewellery
January 30, 2023

Simon with Customer Service was helpful. Haven't used the app too long, still setting up to see how well it works, but their Customer Service response was fast and helpful. Off to a good start!

Zeckos
November 13, 2022

Having an in chat feature speaks volumes, staff are always willing to help and address issues above and beyond the scope of the app. Truly satisfied with their help!

SENDIT
Edited January 3, 2020

I was so surprised at how fast this app worked! Before installing my website was so slow and I had no idea what to do. Just a quick search and I stumbled upon this app and it solved my issues in about a minute. Thank you TinyIMG!

Wild & Free Jewelry
March 14, 2023

Great App and customer service! The setup was seamless and easy to implement. My page speed score has already increased.

Black Tai Salt Co.