Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost site speed and SEO. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, automatic image optimization, and time-saving SEO tools, including auto image minimization and metadata generation. The app's ability to identify and fix broken links, manage meta tags, and monitor performance is also valued. Merchants praise the responsive and knowledgeable customer support and report improvements in site speed and SEO after using the app. It's also considered affordable and good value for money.

January 14, 2020

Julia was very nice and helpful in responding to questions. She also kindly pointed out an issue with my alt text. A nice experience.
The app has functionality that enables you to see the before and after you've optimized to reassure that the quality looks the same. You need to run the optimization to see this and then if you don't like you can easily rollback. I didn't notice any loss of quality so I used the photos with the smaller file size.

fitphyt
New Zealand
About 6 hours using the app
April 15, 2021

best service on shopify. Really quick , professional and offering extra effort . App works great . Thank you so much

GOLDBLACKpremium
Germany
May 6, 2022

The support is wonderful. I had so many questions and he was patient. It does a great job optimizing images. I don't have a lot and I still got 5MB reduced without reducing quality. It has other SEO friendly things to add too. Stuff I have not gotten to yet.

Camo Ever After
June 16, 2022

This app has saved me hours of time optomising images, meta descriptions & titles etc. Not only is the app brilliant but the support has been outstanding too. Julia was so incredibly helpful and have me 1:1 advice for a few hours along with some great SEO tips! I'm so impressed and can't recommend this app more highly if you're looking to improve your website SEO.

Tribe Tropical
June 6, 2023

So far so good. It is easy to use and they are very responsive. I can't wait to see how this helps my site.

sleevesinabag
February 21, 2020

A little confusing at launch but it added alt text to all images. My site's speed is testing at about the same even after using this program.

Wanderer's Outpost
TinyIMG replied February 23, 2020

Thanks for the review!

If you want any more help with improving your site speed, just message us through our customer support chat and we will help you!

November 21, 2022

Not very easy to use and I wasn't able to get a support person. And I kind of expect some results quickly especially since I am paying you money I don't have.

SunRayCozy
TinyIMG replied November 21, 2022

Hi,

Sorry for not being able to catch our support person. One of our team members has the seasonal flu. Once I saw your message, I replied asap on customer support chat.

If you log-in back to our app, I can help you with every question you have and help improve the store speed.

~
Julia

February 12, 2020

amazing service thank you . very seamless and straight forward would reccommend it to anyone wanting to optimize

Ashcosmetics
May 20, 2023

This app is far superior to another app I have used before, so is the support. Looks like we will continue to use the app for the foreseeable future.

LKN Australia
Edited January 24, 2023

Great app, professional support! Best image compression and top quality results. Highly recommend it for sure*****

Depozitul de Criogenati