Smartify Image SEO

Smartify Image SEO

by Smartify Apps

Automatic adding Alt text into product images.

Zapiu

Easy to use and very functional, it does what it says. I have tried just with a few pictures, I'll try with more.

TopKidsFashion

Really easy to setup. You select or create the desired template and off you go. Images are being synced. Love this app.

PRETIA

I have used the app and it has helped me so much, I will recommend this to others who are looking for a great app.

Shop Board Lifestyle

J'ai découvert cette application que je trouve facile à utiliser ! Il faut simplement cliquer sur un bouton !!! et tout se fait tout seul

Record Vapes

Made a template, saved it, synced and all my product images have nice clean, full alt descriptions. Could not be easier. Thank you for this free app !

Black Entrepreneur Clothing

Great app. App is simple to use. SEO is very important so this app is a great help with your stores SEO

Bent Buys

Great App! Easy to use and fast! I would recommend it to shop owners on Shopify. Also free is a good price ;)

Exceenstores

So smooth to install! I like it when there are less steps to install apps. Saves so much time. Hoping it works just as fine.

Frobs Mobile

I used this app to ALT my images. Worked like a charm and I didn't do anything. And its free... can't be happier!

Rolik

Loved how easy and quick this app added basic alt text to all of my product's images (3800+ in about an hour.) Great for those looking to get basic image SEO going for their shop (may not be ideal for more advanced alt text needs - but hey, it's free!) Very happy and looking forward to the positive results from this much-needed boost to our store's SEO.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6