Smartify Image SEO

Smartify Image SEO

by Smartify Apps

Automatic adding Alt text into product images.

All foru2

Nice app easy to install. Hope it makes a big difference for my shop.I have tried two other app's like this one.

MaddyBooks.com

i used this to add alt text to images on my product pages. The app required no set up. Had to make sure images are named appropriately. Thanks!!

Techworld.

It`s great and fast! I wish I could get into premium version soon! It will help me out for sure! It`s a helping hand!

lyricxart

Looking forward to building more traffic via your app! Thanks!
I just installed and so far the app is very responsive!

JEWELERIFY

Thanks for the great app, It does what it says, Easy to use, Simple interface, and most important it is FREE :)

Adventures in Outdoor Fun

simple and easy to use we will see how it performs over the next few days. Hoping this helps my overall seo ratings.

ShoeNami

Incredibly easy to set up and use, makes it a snap to add alt-tags to all my images. Here's a character. Here's another. Finally. 100 characters.

trendyviva

I used my newly born trendyviva store, and surprise this app create alt tag within 5 minus. best app

Aircooled Vintage Works

Great App. Saves time and no need to edit any code within the Shopify Editor. In some instances, you will want to control exactly what the alt tag would be for an image and this plugin takes 2 seconds to install. So, if you do not want to add alt tags to images one at a time, this app if for you.

ToyShnip

Very simple and easy to use. We will need to see in the long run if it has a positive effect on our site. But so far looks good.
ToyShnip