Smartify Image SEO

Smartify Image SEO

by Smartify Apps

Automatic adding Alt text into product images.

Bella Cosa NY

Just started using the app for SEO, but so far seems pretty straight forward. Will follow up on my 5 stars if need be.

Kristis Gems

Does exactly what it says. Its Fast, Free and easy to use. Another great app in the Shopify app store. The app has saved me hours of work. Thank you

TropiCollective

simple click and doneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OffensivelyBlessed3

It has helped my store totally. thank you for this tool. Keep coming with great things to assist with our online stores.

Omens Apothecary

This was quick and easy. Only took a minute if that! Hopefully it will cut back on my work load. We will see.

Belisko

A sincronização foi super rápida e praticamente automática, agora é aguardar os resultados virem para ter uma melhor noção.

theshoppingpanda.com

It is an amazing app, and does what it says! Super easy to integrate to your store. Highly Recommended!

Lets Shop 2 Day

Life becomes easy and looks fantastic when someone takes the load off your shoulder and get the work done on one behalf. It is what this app has done for me and I need to really thank them for such a wonderful all and I insist everyone who uses Shopify should have this app in their tools list else for sure they are gonna get screwed with hell lot of time getting wasted doing this head hitting job.

ShoppeWise.com

great job i update all in just one click. i recommend this app its very nice and most of all free thank you very much shopify

UK Cover Lover

Does exactly what it says it will do. Fast, free and easy to use. Another hidden gem in the Shopify app store. This has saved me what I thought would be hours of work. Thank you so much.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21