Smartify Image SEO

Smartify Image SEO

by Smartify Apps

Automatic adding Alt text into product images.

TheDrop.com

The values they provide for the alt data fields do not work, except for [Product_Title].

Will change my rating if support responds. Not the speediest turnaround with support.

scanvas

Better app than others, somehow other apps wasn't able to sync the alt the way we would like to do it, and finally this app allowed us to do it..

good job to developers

BeautifulTravelGlasses

Excellent service! Thank you for having this service to novice users like me. I will refer you to other friends. And if I need to create another online store, I will use your services.

Gizmos King

So far, so good. This App has effectively changed all my image Alt text. I will see in next days if it impacts positively my SEO.

The Jewelry Barn

The Jewelry Barn uses this app to add alt tags to our photos. Setup was easy and done in minutes. it will help with image SEO, We installed the app a few days ago Only time will tell, easy-to-use, It gets our 5 stars.

Enchanted Shadow

This app is amazing and so easy to use. It has saved a ton of work and time spent optimizing my site. I highly recommend it to anyone who is serious about building a successful ecommerce site. Thanks for the support!

Zerogravitycellphonecases

I used this app to add alt tags to my photos. Setup was easy and done in minutes. Can't answer yet whether it will help with image SEO, as I'm writing this same day as I installed app. Only time will tell. But in terms of ease-to-use, it gets 5 stars.

Perfume.gq

Does exactly what it says, works great will highly recommend. I have over 8000 products images and it completed quickly within minutes.