Smart Image Alt

Smart Image Alt

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Improve your Images's meaning

Lowprice Mania

it saves tons of time and i can use that time for other purposes and get more accomplished and be more efficient.

Picture Perfect Decals

Worked like a charm! Quick and efficient with no problems. Saved me a lot of time. Thank you for this app!

gigils store

Awesome app! performed with charm. bulked changed all product alt images with SEO. I recommend smartify to anyone wanting to speed up productivity.

MARKSMAN QUIVERS

Very very easy to install and setup much quicker than adding ALT text manually . A must if you have a lot of products. Time will tell with google ranking i guess.

Dimension Clothes

I used this app and help me a lot, it was very fast and easy to solve all my problems I strongly recommend to use.

Gifts On The Green

I don't know what this app is going to do for me yet but it was easy to install and got on and did whatever it was doing and now I shall just wait and see LOL

Rainbow

I used this app for my store. It works great as no cost at all. Really love this app. Its a lot better then pay app

Sacred Thorns Rosaries and Gifts

I love it! Very easy to use. Great product. I would recommend this to anyone. I use the free app and I'm very happy with it.

JH Postcards

Great app. It easily fills in tbe ALT descriptions for all my products. It does this function very fast and easily. Like I said this is a great app that is also free to use.

Boundless Attitude Apparel

This App Updated every Alt text on all product images. I wish I had found it when I first started adding products. This app literally saves you hours of mind-numbing work. Thanks for making this ultra-useful app free.