Smart Image Alt

Smart Image Alt

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Improve your Images's meaning

JH Postcards

Great app. It easily fills in tbe ALT descriptions for all my products. It does this function very fast and easily. Like I said this is a great app that is also free to use.

Boundless Attitude Apparel

This App Updated every Alt text on all product images. I wish I had found it when I first started adding products. This app literally saves you hours of mind-numbing work. Thanks for making this ultra-useful app free.

RG Hamiltons Artquest

Fast and easy added all product titles in the alt text of all my product images. Saved me a ton of work.

El Oso Geek

Gracias! Solo esperare a que se vean reflejados los cambios en google pero en cuanto a facilidad es perfecta.

Art of Living Cookshop

Incredibly easy to use, and it worked perfectly! We've just migrated from Magento and lost all our alt text, this saved me hours of work. Thank you

Loja Epoch

Pretty much useful and easy app that do the hard and long work for us. I recommend for everyone. thanks.

MOODLE & BOO

Awesome app that saved me TONS of time. This should be a required app for all new stores. I highly recommend it.

Artisland Store

This app is great. it helps in a few minutes and with one click only. I am happy thank you so much .

All foru2

Nice app easy to install. Hope it makes a big difference for my shop.I have tried two other app's like this one.

MaddyBooks.com

i used this to add alt text to images on my product pages. The app required no set up. Had to make sure images are named appropriately. Thanks!!