Easy Image

Easy Image

by Bolt

Improve your Images's meaning

Loja Epoch

Pretty much useful and easy app that do the hard and long work for us. I recommend for everyone. thanks.

MOODLE & BOO

Awesome app that saved me TONS of time. This should be a required app for all new stores. I highly recommend it.

Artisland Store

This app is great. it helps in a few minutes and with one click only. I am happy thank you so much .

All foru2

Nice app easy to install. Hope it makes a big difference for my shop.I have tried two other app's like this one.

MaddyBooks.com

i used this to add alt text to images on my product pages. The app required no set up. Had to make sure images are named appropriately. Thanks!!

Techworld.

it's great and fast! I wish I could get into premium version soon! It will help me out for sure! It`s a helping hand!

lyricxart

Looking forward to building more traffic via your app! Thanks!
I just installed and so far the app is very responsive!

JEWELERIFY

Thanks for the great app, It does what it says, Easy to use, Simple interface, and most important it is FREE :)

Adventures in Outdoor Fun

simple and easy to use we will see how it performs over the next few days. Hoping this helps my overall seo ratings.

ShoeNami

Incredibly easy to set up and use, makes it a snap to add alt-tags to all my images. Here's a character. Here's another. Finally. 100 characters.