Smart Image Alt

Smart Image Alt

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Improve your Images's meaning

Techworld.

it's great and fast! I wish I could get into premium version soon! It will help me out for sure! It`s a helping hand!

lyricxart

Looking forward to building more traffic via your app! Thanks!
I just installed and so far the app is very responsive!

JEWELERIFY

Thanks for the great app, It does what it says, Easy to use, Simple interface, and most important it is FREE :)

Adventures in Outdoor Fun

simple and easy to use we will see how it performs over the next few days. Hoping this helps my overall seo ratings.

ShoeNami

Incredibly easy to set up and use, makes it a snap to add alt-tags to all my images. Here's a character. Here's another. Finally. 100 characters.

trendyviva

I used my newly born trendyviva store, and surprise this app create alt tag within 5 minus. best app

Aircooled Vintage Works

Great App. Saves time and no need to edit any code within the Shopify Editor. In some instances, you will want to control exactly what the alt tag would be for an image and this plugin takes 2 seconds to install. So, if you do not want to add alt tags to images one at a time, this app if for you.

ToyShnip

Very simple and easy to use. We will need to see in the long run if it has a positive effect on our site. But so far looks good.
ToyShnip

Sweat Design

The app is easy and simple to use and I did my ALT in no time. I would recommend this app to anyone, and it is free.

Nura's

I have just started using this app. looks great. will use this for a period of time and will review again. Thanks!