Smart Image Alt

Smart Image Alt

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Improve your Images's meaning

Pink Panda

wonderful app, fast, easy that all I need from and Alt text app. Please keep up with the good work and keep it free.

Ringold T's

I used this app to help with SEO and it works perfect thank you. I suggest you use it to help you as well

Casetivo

I was going to have my assistant do the alt tags one by one, so glad I found this app. Did all of my products in MINUTES!

bjmasks

非常好,非常喜欢!非常好,非常喜欢!非常好,非常喜欢!非常好,非常喜欢!非常好,Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

ONIX

Nice Free app. reccomended to all shopify users. Interesting all round with good functionality overall

WaveFit Activewear

Great app! Highly recommended. Easy to use and works perfectly. All images sync makes things a lot easier when you have lots of images in your site.

Simply Utopia

Great app does what it is meant to do. Well worth paying the money and great support. Would recommend.

Sbarky

woooow I Like It
انه رائع جدا وسهل
ومفيد جدا للمتاجر

HairEpilate

very cool app. Will help me optimise my site + its for free . i will use it forever thanks this app.

Bellofox

The app is very straight forward and does exactly what it advertise. Paid plan makes things automated, else free plan works just perfect