Smart Image SEO

Smart Image SEO

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Automatic adding Alt text into product images.

leavf

Very easy to setup. The best ever app to sync alt text for the product/images I upload. Just one click you are done. No worries. Sit back and relax. I recommend this app for shopify users. Thanks team.

frogsnotpigeons

One of the few apps we have tried that actually does what it says. No problems with set up or using, So far so good anyway.

gonecasestore

Great fit!! It did what it had to do perfectly. This app keeps up to its name every time, it really is smart.

The Good Vibes Well-being and more

I like the fact that the store name now shows up on products from the vendors. Helps to establish a name in the search engines.

Akai Tee & Fashion

I use the app to get alt-text updated and it works perfectly. Yes, it's very easy to use. For someone like me who is new to this business. Thank you for providing such help and get us free of tagging every image.

Riley Wood And Fiber Art

i had 68 products. it took less than a minute, so it was very fast. now onto seeing if and what it added.

LaurenHeleneCouture

This is a great app. It saves a lot of time not having to add alt tags to all of your images one at a time. Highly recommended.

COZY DETAILZ

i use the app to get alt-text updated and it works perfectly. Thank you for providing such help and get us free of tagging every image.

Smoker's Emporium

App is simple to use and it works well being free. I used it for adding alt text for all my images.

BOSS202

Thank you for your help in installing this app. Uncomplicated to use for a novice and saves so much time.