Smart Image Alt

Smart Image Alt

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Improve your Images's meaning

Bilbo Bongins

great app, very easy to setup. They offer a great deal of support too which is nice. great experience so far!

Outloud Merch

Wow super easy SEO and very useful to automate it like this when you don't have time to do something a little more in-depth.

BlingLifeBoutique

Updated app in my store, updating was easy and smooth. Need to wait and see. Will revisit to see how it goes.

Sticky Wireless Charger

Mayzia

It is usefull, easy, Nice Work!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!

artnhome

i used smart image seo . It help me simplify my work and always up to date, easy to use. I would recommend

ShopUnbothered

Such a great app for my online clothing store shopunbothered.com

With limited time for seo this is definitely great for the bare minimum.

Zatchels

This really boosted our SEO performance- easy enough to use and straightforward to install. We're a very visual brand so images are key.

MONTANA SHIRT CO.

This app was super easy to use. Saved me tons of time! I like the one time price include unlimited updates.

Tråd Denmark

Does was it promises, and do it well :) Can only recommend for people seeking easy SEO for your images.