Smart Image Alt

Smart Image Alt

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Improve your Images's meaning

BeautifulTravelGlasses

Excellent service! Thank you for having this service to novice users like me. I will refer you to other friends. And if I need to create another online store, I will use your services.

Gizmos King

So far, so good. This App has effectively changed all my image Alt text. I will see in next days if it impacts positively my SEO.

The Jewelry Barn

The Jewelry Barn uses this app to add alt tags to our photos. Setup was easy and done in minutes. Thank you, Now that I paid for the up-grade you guys keep asking to upgrade it, plus the program will not let me sync up

Enchanted Shadow

This app is amazing and so easy to use. It has saved a ton of work and time spent optimizing my site. I highly recommend it to anyone who is serious about building a successful ecommerce site. Thanks for the support!

Zerogravitycellphonecases

I used this app to add alt tags to my photos. Setup was easy and done in minutes. Can't answer yet whether it will help with image SEO, as I'm writing this same day as I installed app. Only time will tell. But in terms of ease-to-use, it gets 5 stars.

Perfume.gq

Does exactly what it says, works great will highly recommend. I have over 8000 products images and it completed quickly within minutes.

1 2 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 39 Next