Smart Image Alt

Smart Image Alt

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Improve your Images's meaning

your christmas 2019

very quick and easy to use , simple to start , would recommend to anyone wanting alt text done quickly

Heatherfields

it's a great free app... very easy to use, I hope for a collection template, as well as an option for using variations of templates in future updates. thanks so far, great job!

Boltrage

This app is perfect to avoid all that time consuming alt text entries. Saves us time to focus on the development instead. Hassle free and everything is done on a click of a button or just let it do it on its own.

SeeIT GotIT

I thought this product was really, really easy to set up and use. i would recommend it to anyone.

Smart Technologies

I use this app to help me keep my website up to date with a google search. I see more traffic going to my home page. is easy to use and simple. I recommend Smart Image.

Tulpa Yoga

Haven’t tried yet but if it does what it says, saves a lot of time as far as manual. Will probably have to go back and edit

Annies-Fashion

A very good app.Easy to install and understand.Let's see how it will be in the future, later I will leave a more detailed review.

Terpen Intl

love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little Amigos South America

Very easy to setup. Only took literally 1 minute. Seems straight forward and saves lots of time manually imputing alt text to every photo. Lets see how it performs!

estyle.mx

La estoy empezando a usar, fue muy fácil integrarla a mi tienda y sincronizar los productos, seguiré usándola