Smart Image Alt

Smart Image Alt

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Improve your Images's meaning

MonabyPearl

This App helped me better the images on my website really good! I'm so impress with its service. Definitely suggest.

Gadgets 4 EZ Life

Nice product. We've added image alt for the entire website pretty quickly. It is very easy to configure

sofftex fashion

this app doing my file verry easy. i like the app and is verry simple to use. and is free aswell. thanks for that.

dog4shine

Very good application. Simple to use with a good seo boost. The best is a free application.

shopping simply

I used this app and it was great it did all the corrections and all i did was download and clicked. it was easy they did all the work, thankful for these free apps.

SymposiumBooks

What a relief to use an app that simply does what you directed it to do without any drama. I'm so relieved to have all of my products updated at once. Thanks so much!

Whitstable Marine

Does exactly what it says it will do. Fantastic, has saved me a huge amount of time. Adds not only the product description, but your business name as well.

Ishtar Style

Very pleased with the app is comfortable and efficient
It also helps beginners without any attempt to improve the SEO of the site
And it's all free
Thanks

Ferramenta Ilardi

i think that app was good for seo and i whis to be good on web.
Also for me it's diffucult to be right 'cause i don't have an experiance in seo

Pacific Ring of Style

Easy and automatic. So far so good.........................................................................................