Smart Image Alt

Smart Image Alt

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Improve your Images's meaning

loveourcosmetics.com

I just ran this app. I am expecting to see a boost in my SEO rating within the next few weeks.
Very easy to load and run. No problems. The price was also very good. Thank you Smart Image SEO. From David

Mamiababy

il est très utile mais il ne peut pas faire le même travail pour les image dans le dossier fichier de shopify

Stylish Boutique

I certainly simple to set up customer service very involved with helping you solve problems I will recommend this app to others

NYX Shapewear

Great! What will I do now, Is to set my Product title from time to time according to SEO keyword suggestions. Thanks.

99VintageClothing

i really love it, its really help our task faster and really good and we really love it..thanks to developer

SkipSchoolMakeMoney

It's a very straightforward app and does what it promises perfectly & with ease.

You choose an alt tag format to be used on all pictures in your store. For example, [product_title] - [shop_name]. Then click Sync all.

Now all of your products alt tags will be the product title you already had, then a dash and the name of your store. (e.g Red Tee - The Tee Store)

Maverick Mall

I used this app and found this app very smart and useful and i recommend this app for everyone. It is absolutely amazing.

Sibari Culture

works great thanks very much! VERRRRYYYYY NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

coolasty

thankyou! help me to increase my SEO, hope this tool will increase organic traffics to my website,,,,

The Source Apparel

So quick! This app was so easy to set up! Can't wait to see how it works after having it in place a little while!