Easy Image

Easy Image

by Bolt

Improve your Images's meaning

2nu Sunglasses

The app is simply awesome and easy to use! If you are lazy with image tagging like me, this is the one for you.

That Chick Life™ Boutique

Easy to use app. I don't have a paid subscription yet so when I remember to sync my images, it's very convenient for my images to be updated to improve my SEO.

Ravers Culture

Great Convenient App. is was very simple to add alt text to all my site..............................

The Lakeside Shed

I installed the app, but wasn't sure if I had run the setup correctly. I have emailed twice asking for support to check it has been correctly installed and received absolutely no response. I expect the developer of this app has launced it and left. I would NOT recommend paying for this until there are more reviews evidencing support from the developers.
As far as I can see, since syncing, all my images' alt text now references the listing title (product_title) - all I wanted to know is whether this was correct, or whether it should actually show the title text (for example, 'White Mummy T Shirt'). If this has been correctly set up, and the product title is now mirrored in my photo's alt text I would say it is a great app, but as someone without any kinda of coding knowledge it could be that I have just completely messed up all the preexisting alt text.
Happy to change my review if this can be clarified.

Logan Malloch

I used this app to help me catch up on so many image alt updates, I had over 1k and to do them individually would have taken an age.

Goldcoastsurfshop

perfect little app to improve your SEO rankings in google - just sync once - then switch on auto and leave it do its thing

Raspberry Creek Fabrics

App has helped my climb in google searches by optimizing our image alt text. Works great, no bugs or problems.

Madre Australia

Super easy to install and plug in onto my shopify account. Thanks for making my brand more visible!

lucid dream mask

i used the smart seo app what a nice app

KetanGreenMateria

The app was simple to adjust and to download. SEO it is a important task for marketing and it is always recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45