Smart Image Alt

Smart Image Alt

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Improve your Images's meaning

Sibari Culture

works great thanks very much! VERRRRYYYYY NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

coolasty

thankyou! help me to increase my SEO, hope this tool will increase organic traffics to my website,,,,

The Source Apparel

So quick! This app was so easy to set up! Can't wait to see how it works after having it in place a little while!

Vegas Lifestyle

Great Smart SEO app Automatically synced images on my store. I would highly recommend. Thanks to the developer

Benson Music Shop

Alt texted all my images. Super easy. Super fast. No problems I was hoping I wouldn't have to do it manually. All good now.

K-9Dryers.com

How can this thing be less than 5 stars? Boom works super well and fast. Love it. K-9ddryers.com

KiingKoong

Very cool with app, easy and powerfull when you add ALT-Tag SEO Image.
Thanks Smartify Apps very much.
Like!

Treasure Buy

This app changes and set the desired ALT to all of my pictures in the shop, how to see more awesome work from you guys

Widiil Online Shopping

Very good and easy app. Helps to save lot of time. I recommend to all who has lot of products and manual work is not an option.

HighwayLeather

It did what they say, optimize images for Seo , Just some clicks & remaining is on the app.