Smart Image Alt

Smart Image Alt

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Improve your Images's meaning

Dream Wardrobe Shop

Just starting to use the app, not sure how it will go. It's working well so far, loading fast and very useful tips. Can't figure out how to use the app all the way yet.

ThePikuCart

Easy to install & use , & has given customer without add.
Thanks !

PrintsOfPop

This app seemed to work great and saved me tons of time on alt text! Hopefully, it'll boost my SEO. Thanks!

Idugitup

I used this app to update all my listings (over 200) would have taken a long time to do manually... what a time saver - thanks!!

Lowprice Mania

it saves tons of time and i can use that time for other purposes and get more accomplished and be more efficient.

Picture Perfect Decals

Worked like a charm! Quick and efficient with no problems. Saved me a lot of time. Thank you for this app!

gigils store

Awesome app! performed with charm. bulked changed all product alt images with SEO. I recommend smartify to anyone wanting to speed up productivity.

MARKSMAN QUIVERS

Very very easy to install and setup much quicker than adding ALT text manually . A must if you have a lot of products. Time will tell with google ranking i guess.

Dimension Clothes

I used this app and help me a lot, it was very fast and easy to solve all my problems I strongly recommend to use.

Gifts On The Green

I don't know what this app is going to do for me yet but it was easy to install and got on and did whatever it was doing and now I shall just wait and see LOL