Smart Image SEO

Smart Image SEO

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Automatic adding Alt text into product images.

ShoeNami

Incredibly easy to set up and use, makes it a snap to add alt-tags to all my images. Here's a character. Here's another. Finally. 100 characters.

trendyviva

I used my newly born trendyviva store, and surprise this app create alt tag within 5 minus. best app

Aircooled Vintage Works

Great App. Saves time and no need to edit any code within the Shopify Editor. In some instances, you will want to control exactly what the alt tag would be for an image and this plugin takes 2 seconds to install. So, if you do not want to add alt tags to images one at a time, this app if for you.

ToyShnip

Very simple and easy to use. We will need to see in the long run if it has a positive effect on our site. But so far looks good.
ToyShnip

Sweat Design

The app is easy and simple to use and I did my ALT in no time. I would recommend this app to anyone, and it is free.

Nura's

I have just started using this app. looks great. will use this for a period of time and will review again. Thanks!

elján pure

I am using this app to focus on SEO in the world of drop shipping. Anything I am able to do on a bulk level thus saving time is wonderful. Great creation and very easy to understand. Thank you!

REAL SUPER SAIYAN GOD

5. La justice
6. First To EAT
7. Esthétique

Beautiful Knitters

Great quick and easy way to update alt images. Really found it helpful - let's see it if helps with the rankings!

Comprar un SmartPhone

Esta aplicacion me ha ayudado a posicionar mis imagenes y tan solo con un clic de raton. Me parece fabulosa