Smart Image Alt

Smart Image Alt

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Improve your Images's meaning

Bech Bhai Bech

It was good

Belisko

A sincronização foi super rápida e praticamente automática, agora é aguardar os resultados virem para ter uma melhor noção.

C'BANKS Collection

Just downloaded the app but I have not tried it out yet, but it seems genuine. Would give an update later.

MVLS Lights

Just started using the app so not much to go on as of yet. So far so good. We'll see how it goes. Thanks

Crazy Tee Designs

Everything went pretty quick. Not sure if it will make any difference in organic traffic. Here's hoping.

Revive Wear

I revisit this app regularly that I previously installed to see if there are any actions on my part. Aside from syncing, there is nothing else you need to do! Everything is done for you.

Shopping de Criança

Perfect and easy to install! Just with 2 clicks. I hope that works as say it is... I'm happy so far.

wikimerch

Amazing, it just does what it says :) love it I definitely recommend it to all

please try it you will like it. simple to use! that you smartify great job done!

Khadiza Electricals

It is an excellent app which worked perfectly fine in my store. Highly recommended if you want to add alt text easily in your store. More over it is free but works like pro..

MakShoes

Really easy to use,quick and efficient. Though, I think would be best if was possible to add the SKU in the template and the alt text to be added automatically once a new product is added.