Easy Image

Easy Image

by Bolt

Improve your Images's meaning

A2Depot

Extremely Simple, does what it says it does and doesn't do anything else. Very easy to use. Set the naming convention and say go and thats it.

GodSpeak

Really easy set up! Definitely will be using for a long time, also definitely worth recommended to anybody who needs to raise their SEO.

Sheratique

Nice app. Easy to install and it does all the work for you. I look forward to see conversions on my store. I recommend you to try it. It's free so you won't lose anything really!

Tiny Tot Prop Shop Inc.

Thank you! This app is so easy to use and takes the stress off of my shoulders. It will boost your SEO :)

T Bhai

Have just started using this app. It is simple & easy to use but any SEO benefits need to be evaluated.

iDrawing3DPen

I used this app to do image seo. Now it help my shopify store get better, a great seo tool for boosting website traffic.

Telchines Fashion LTD

Free and helpful application for CEO optimising! Save lots of time! Easy installation and synchronised with the products.

UPstanderz

After hours going through all of images, I found this super awesome app! This app was a time saver!

MATintl Store

i use this application to help me to increase my selling on google i think it is great tools that could make my business better

BnB Tobacco

Wow! Can't get any easier! Does exactly what is says. solved a huge seo headache for me and saved hours of work