Easy Image

Easy Image

by Bolt

Improve your Images's meaning

What Fashion Wants

Great app! This app was just what I was looking for it has really help with my image seo and saved me loads of time.

Keuka Outlet

Quick, easy, and free! One of the easiest apps I have used from the app store. Took 30 seconds of my time to install, setup, and sync. All done! Definitely a must have app for any shopify store, especially ones with a ton of images.

i-need-one.com

Great App. Made life a lot simpler and saved me lots of time editing images! Easy to install and to use.

AlanWild

This app has saved me hours and hours of work. It did all of the alt text for all my pictures. Thank you!

Spoship

Very Very easy to use and Does the Job without any issues.
Instantly synced the image alt tags.
Thanks Again for this app! :)

De EARTHEN POT

It was smooth to do sync, let see how this works. Look good till now. Hope for better results,thanks.

Singapore Books

This app is great! Easy to use! Has definitely helped my business.
Buy Singapore Educational books here at www.singaporebooks.com.au

Mainstreet Male

Great app! Gives my store images Alt text quickly and easily! Would spend hours doing it manually. Definitely recommend! Just remember to run it after adding new products!

The Art Gallery Shop NYC

Our experience with Smartify Image SEO has been enjoying to use I recommend the use of this application

Little Angels Online

Great app, very easy to use for a beginner like myself, waited couple of days before leaving a review as with some apps, everything sounds perfect but when you install well you know the rest, thank you for such a great app