Easy Image

Easy Image

by Bolt

Improve your Images's meaning

NHBshop

I just downloaded and I will see the results of the app in my sellings if all the pictures got SEO in the right way, thanks a lot.

Key Lime Pop

Key Lime Pop

It was super easy to install the app,I think it will help me a lot so I can just focus on designing.Thank you for the free option!
Highly recommend it!

Incredible Gift Shop

Easy. Just click a button, install and type a tag. This is clean, fast and will help out our seo 100%

Jupiter Future

The process of downloading the app and pressing one button is straight forward and easy to understand. My next step will be to use another SEO analyser to see if there is improvement in this area.

igizmoz

This app is wonderful. It helps prevent manually putting image alt tags in all the pictures in the store.

Cherry Lingerie Shop

Amazing! It is really a time saver. With a store that has several dozen of products it is very handy. Thank you!

Sphb

I used this app,no needs code,easy to use,just one click app,I like it's, Great app,I would like to give 5 stars,

ClothesTogether

I had to give this app., the full 5 stars. It is so simple, easy breezy. It really does help with image SEO. I love that this is for free, even though I'm sure it won't be free forever, I am really liking this for now and hopefully when it changes to a pay app., that it would not cost so much like the other cash sucking apps., I have found. Great app., and you gotta give it a chance. Worth having. I highly recommend.

ColdStreets.Com

Thank You For The App. What A Time Saver And Yes We Would Recommend This App 100% And It Is FREE :) Everyone Can Checkout The App In Action On Our Website ColdStreets.Com

EYEWEAR DISTRICT

Best free app for image seo. Automatically add alt text in all images.
Highly recommended for image seo