Smart Image Alt

Smart Image Alt

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Improve your Images's meaning

Zacurate

Excellent. Quick and easy. I tried the app and worked fine. I'll need to go back and make edits so that alt text is not repetitive but it does the work well.

Come4Buy eShop

Even thought the apps is very simple, I still don't understand why the developer can provide free apps for us. How the developer can earn?

TrendPony

Wow! Saved me hours and hours of typing titles into thousands of images. Easy to use - you don't do anything except press a button

Niido

Perfect app for the improving image seo. fast, easy and free! It took me less than 5 mins for 300 pictures!

Steve Time

Just what I've been looking for! Thank you. Great App ✅✅
................. Steve-time.com ...........

Store

Very good application and easy to use.

Congratulations to the developer

IntegerOne

Amazing App Does Exactly what it says and was super fast saves a lot of time and best of all its free!

Candor Services

Does exactly what it says and its free its great! Been using it for a few months now with no issues.

Diaries of Paris

This app is great! I used to manually add the alt image details to every single picture uploaded which was tedious but this app has made it a breeze now! And its free, thanks!

Glamy Beauty