Smart Image SEO

Smart Image SEO

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Automatic adding Alt text into product images.

Candor Services

Does exactly what it says and its free its great! Been using it for a few months now with no issues.

Diaries of Paris

This app is great! I used to manually add the alt image details to every single picture uploaded which was tedious but this app has made it a breeze now! And its free, thanks!

Glamy Beauty

Zapiu

Easy to use and very functional, it does what it says. I have tried just with a few pictures, I'll try with more.

TopKidsFashion

Really easy to setup. You select or create the desired template and off you go. Images are being synced. Love this app.

PRETIA

I have used the app and it has helped me so much, I will recommend this to others who are looking for a great app.

Shop Board Lifestyle

J'ai découvert cette application que je trouve facile à utiliser ! Il faut simplement cliquer sur un bouton !!! et tout se fait tout seul

Record Vapes

Made a template, saved it, synced and all my product images have nice clean, full alt descriptions. Could not be easier. Thank you for this free app !

Black Entrepreneur Clothing

Great app. App is simple to use. SEO is very important so this app is a great help with your stores SEO

Bent Buys

Great App! Easy to use and fast! I would recommend it to shop owners on Shopify. Also free is a good price ;)