Easy Image

Easy Image

by Bolt

Improve your Images's meaning

ColdStreets.Com

Thank You For The App. What A Time Saver And Yes We Would Recommend This App 100% And It Is FREE :) Everyone Can Checkout The App In Action On Our Website ColdStreets.Com

EYEWEAR DISTRICT

Best free app for image seo. Automatically add alt text in all images.
Highly recommended for image seo

Aussie Shirt Co.

Great would have taken me days to do what this app has in minutes.

Silver Chamber Jewellery Online Store

I love this app!!!! I's really helpful and working in sec:) If you really busy and have a lot of products it will certainly help!

scanvas

Better app than others, somehow other apps wasn't able to sync the alt the way we would like to do it, and finally this app allowed us to do it..

good job to developers

BeautifulTravelGlasses

Excellent service! Thank you for having this service to novice users like me. I will refer you to other friends. And if I need to create another online store, I will use your services.

Gizmos King

So far, so good. This App has effectively changed all my image Alt text. I will see in next days if it impacts positively my SEO.

The Jewelry Barn

The Jewelry Barn uses this app to add alt tags to our photos. Setup was easy and done in minutes. Thank you, Now that I paid for the up-grade you guys keep asking to upgrade it, plus the program will not let me sync up

Enchanted Shadow

This app is amazing and so easy to use. It has saved a ton of work and time spent optimizing my site. I highly recommend it to anyone who is serious about building a successful ecommerce site. Thanks for the support!

Zerogravitycellphonecases

I used this app to add alt tags to my photos. Setup was easy and done in minutes. Can't answer yet whether it will help with image SEO, as I'm writing this same day as I installed app. Only time will tell. But in terms of ease-to-use, it gets 5 stars.