Smart Image SEO

Smart Image SEO

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Automatic adding Alt text into product images.

Winkeltje van Lynn

This must be helpfull but i dont really get what it does>?? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????

your christmas 2019

very quick and easy to use , simple to start , would recommend to anyone wanting alt text done quickly

Heatherfields

it's a great free app... very easy to use, I hope for a collection template, as well as an option for using variations of templates in future updates. thanks so far, great job!

Boltrage

This app is perfect to avoid all that time consuming alt text entries. Saves us time to focus on the development instead. Hassle free and everything is done on a click of a button or just let it do it on its own.

DIAMOND GREED

Trying it out will update review.....................................................................

Bozsky

thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.sooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SeeIT GotIT

I thought this product was really, really easy to set up and use. i would recommend it to anyone.

Smart Technologies

I use this app to help me keep my website up to date with a google search. I see more traffic going to my home page. is easy to use and simple. I recommend Smart Image.

Tulpa Yoga

Haven’t tried yet but if it does what it says, saves a lot of time as far as manual. Will probably have to go back and edit

Annies-Fashion

A very good app.Easy to install and understand.Let's see how it will be in the future, later I will leave a more detailed review.