Easy Image

Easy Image

by Bolt

Improve your Images's meaning

Beach Attraction

Great easy set up app, works very well, I use this app to take care of images on the fly - I would recommend this app for anyone

NEW LOOK PARIS

CETTE APPLICATION NE ZIP PAS LES IMAGES MAIS POUR SEO
J'ai rien a dire ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Shop Board Lifestyle

J'ai découvert cette application que je trouve facile à utiliser ! Il faut simplement cliquer sur un bouton !!! et tout se fait tout seul

The Aussie Shirt Company

This app has saved me a lot of time. Thank you

TheCouples.store

it works, but some settings to change the tags and also custom text, would be nice. on my shop [shop_name] uses not the original shopify-shop name. i changed mine later in the shopify settings. this app uses the original name, a work around for me was, using [product_vendor] instead of the shop name.
everything else is fine, its free... thank you

April 9, 2019

Thanks for your review, we will update [shop_name] soon to use shop name.
Could you give us some advice about "some settings to change the tags and also custom text"

men’s kingdom

I use this app and it seems good so far, but I would like to see it doing more in the future, good luck

1 2 4 Next