Smart Image Alt

Smart Image Alt

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Improve your Images's meaning

Akai Tee & Fashion

I use the app to get alt-text updated and it works perfectly. Yes, it's very easy to use. For someone like me who is new to this business. Thank you for providing such help and get us free of tagging every image.

Riley Wood And Fiber Art

i had 68 products. it took less than a minute, so it was very fast. now onto seeing if and what it added.

LaurenHeleneCouture

This is a great app. It saves a lot of time not having to add alt tags to all of your images one at a time. Highly recommended.

COZY DETAILZ

i use the app to get alt-text updated and it works perfectly. Thank you for providing such help and get us free of tagging every image.

Smoker's Emporium

App is simple to use and it works well being free. I used it for adding alt text for all my images.

Gory Soul

It is super easy to set up ! Amazing job. :) Thanks you for your work, and thank you for your help :)

your christmas 2019

very quick and easy to use , simple to start , would recommend to anyone wanting alt text done quickly

Heatherfields

it's a great free app... very easy to use, I hope for a collection template, as well as an option for using variations of templates in future updates. thanks so far, great job!

Boltrage

This app is perfect to avoid all that time consuming alt text entries. Saves us time to focus on the development instead. Hassle free and everything is done on a click of a button or just let it do it on its own.

SeeIT GotIT

I thought this product was really, really easy to set up and use. i would recommend it to anyone.