Smart Image Alt

Smart Image Alt

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Improve your Images's meaning

Diaries of Paris

This app is great! I used to manually add the alt image details to every single picture uploaded which was tedious but this app has made it a breeze now! And its free, thanks!

Glamy Beauty

Zapiu

Easy to use and very functional, it does what it says. I have tried just with a few pictures, I'll try with more.

TopKidsFashion

Really easy to setup. You select or create the desired template and off you go. Images are being synced. Love this app.

PRETIA

I have used the app and it has helped me so much, I will recommend this to others who are looking for a great app.

Shop Board Lifestyle

J'ai découvert cette application que je trouve facile à utiliser ! Il faut simplement cliquer sur un bouton !!! et tout se fait tout seul

Record Vapes

Made a template, saved it, synced and all my product images have nice clean, full alt descriptions. Could not be easier. Thank you for this free app !

Black Entrepreneur Clothing

Great app. App is simple to use. SEO is very important so this app is a great help with your stores SEO

Bent Buys

Great App! Easy to use and fast! I would recommend it to shop owners on Shopify. Also free is a good price ;)

Exceenstores

So smooth to install! I like it when there are less steps to install apps. Saves so much time. Hoping it works just as fine.