Smart Image SEO

Smart Image SEO

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Automatic adding Alt text into product images.

Pupdress

Amazing app, easy to use and free of charge, it can help you get better organic traffic when people are searching a product via images, thank you for this nice app

Fishing Mania Shop

100 words is excessive, Shopify please reduce this number I just want to say that this App deserves 5 stars. Thanks.

Dog Collar Fancy

I am beyond disappointed! They have hurt my store! Their "alt tags"... guess what they do? They name EVERY SINGLE IMAGE the SAME for each product when you have multiple images! I wrote back as he didn't seem to understand the first time when I asked him about this. He has not even responded!!!! And now my store is suffering the concequences. They ought to be bumped out as a Shopify App!!!

NHBshop

I just downloaded and I will see the results of the app in my sellings if all the pictures got SEO in the right way, thanks a lot.

Key Lime Pop

Key Lime Pop

It was super easy to install the app,I think it will help me a lot so I can just focus on designing.Thank you for the free option!
Highly recommend it!

Incredible Gift Shop

Easy. Just click a button, install and type a tag. This is clean, fast and will help out our seo 100%

Jupiter Future

The process of downloading the app and pressing one button is straight forward and easy to understand. My next step will be to use another SEO analyser to see if there is improvement in this area.

The Aussie Shirt Company

This app has saved me a lot of time. Thank you

igizmoz

This app is wonderful. It helps prevent manually putting image alt tags in all the pictures in the store.

Cherry Lingerie Shop

Amazing! It is really a time saver. With a store that has several dozen of products it is very handy. Thank you!