Smart Image SEO

Smart Image SEO

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Automatic adding Alt text into product images.

igizmoz

This app is wonderful. It helps prevent manually putting image alt tags in all the pictures in the store.

Cherry Lingerie Shop

Amazing! It is really a time saver. With a store that has several dozen of products it is very handy. Thank you!

Sphb

I used this app,no needs code,easy to use,just one click app,I like it's, Great app,I would like to give 5 stars,

ClothesTogether

I had to give this app., the full 5 stars. It is so simple, easy breezy. It really does help with image SEO. I love that this is for free, even though I'm sure it won't be free forever, I am really liking this for now and hopefully when it changes to a pay app., that it would not cost so much like the other cash sucking apps., I have found. Great app., and you gotta give it a chance. Worth having. I highly recommend.

ColdStreets.Com

Thank You For The App. What A Time Saver And Yes We Would Recommend This App 100% And It Is FREE :) Everyone Can Checkout The App In Action On Our Website ColdStreets.Com

EYEWEAR DISTRICT

Best free app for image seo. Automatically add alt text in all images.
Highly recommended for image seo

Aussie Shirt Co.

Great would have taken me days to do what this app has in minutes.

IcandyPartyPrintables

I just downloaded this app so I don't know what to review to leave
Maybe you should wait till I have used this before I leave a review

TheCouples.store

it works, but some settings to change the tags and also custom text, would be nice. on my shop [shop_name] uses not the original shopify-shop name. i changed mine later in the shopify settings. this app uses the original name, a work around for me was, using [product_vendor] instead of the shop name.
everything else is fine, its free... thank you

April 9, 2019

Thanks for your review, we will update [shop_name] soon to use shop name.
Could you give us some advice about "some settings to change the tags and also custom text"

Silver Chamber Jewellery Online Store

I love this app!!!! I's really helpful and working in sec:) If you really busy and have a lot of products it will certainly help!