Smart Image Alt

Smart Image Alt

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Improve your Images's meaning

Jupiter Future

The process of downloading the app and pressing one button is straight forward and easy to understand. My next step will be to use another SEO analyser to see if there is improvement in this area.

The Aussie Shirt Company

This app has saved me a lot of time. Thank you

igizmoz

This app is wonderful. It helps prevent manually putting image alt tags in all the pictures in the store.

Cherry Lingerie Shop

Amazing! It is really a time saver. With a store that has several dozen of products it is very handy. Thank you!

Sphb

I used this app,no needs code,easy to use,just one click app,I like it's, Great app,I would like to give 5 stars,

ClothesTogether

I had to give this app., the full 5 stars. It is so simple, easy breezy. It really does help with image SEO. I love that this is for free, even though I'm sure it won't be free forever, I am really liking this for now and hopefully when it changes to a pay app., that it would not cost so much like the other cash sucking apps., I have found. Great app., and you gotta give it a chance. Worth having. I highly recommend.

ColdStreets.Com

Thank You For The App. What A Time Saver And Yes We Would Recommend This App 100% And It Is FREE :) Everyone Can Checkout The App In Action On Our Website ColdStreets.Com

EYEWEAR DISTRICT

Best free app for image seo. Automatically add alt text in all images.
Highly recommended for image seo

Aussie Shirt Co.

Great would have taken me days to do what this app has in minutes.

IcandyPartyPrintables

I just downloaded this app so I don't know what to review to leave
Maybe you should wait till I have used this before I leave a review