Easy Image

Easy Image

by Bolt

Improve your Images's meaning

ColdStreets.Com

Thank You For The App. What A Time Saver And Yes We Would Recommend This App 100% And It Is FREE :) Everyone Can Checkout The App In Action On Our Website ColdStreets.Com

EYEWEAR DISTRICT

Best free app for image seo. Automatically add alt text in all images.
Highly recommended for image seo

Aussie Shirt Co.

Great would have taken me days to do what this app has in minutes.

IcandyPartyPrintables

I just downloaded this app so I don't know what to review to leave
Maybe you should wait till I have used this before I leave a review

TheCouples.store

it works, but some settings to change the tags and also custom text, would be nice. on my shop [shop_name] uses not the original shopify-shop name. i changed mine later in the shopify settings. this app uses the original name, a work around for me was, using [product_vendor] instead of the shop name.
everything else is fine, its free... thank you

April 9, 2019

Thanks for your review, we will update [shop_name] soon to use shop name.
Could you give us some advice about "some settings to change the tags and also custom text"

Silver Chamber Jewellery Online Store

I love this app!!!! I's really helpful and working in sec:) If you really busy and have a lot of products it will certainly help!

men’s kingdom

I use this app and it seems good so far, but I would like to see it doing more in the future, good luck

TheDrop.com

The values they provide for the alt data fields do not work, except for [Product_Title].

Will change my rating if support responds. Not the speediest turnaround with support.

scanvas

Better app than others, somehow other apps wasn't able to sync the alt the way we would like to do it, and finally this app allowed us to do it..

good job to developers

BeautifulTravelGlasses

Excellent service! Thank you for having this service to novice users like me. I will refer you to other friends. And if I need to create another online store, I will use your services.