Smart Image Alt

Smart Image Alt

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Improve your Images's meaning

TheCouples.store

it works, but some settings to change the tags and also custom text, would be nice. on my shop [shop_name] uses not the original shopify-shop name. i changed mine later in the shopify settings. this app uses the original name, a work around for me was, using [product_vendor] instead of the shop name.
everything else is fine, its free... thank you

April 9, 2019

Thanks for your review, we will update [shop_name] soon to use shop name.
Could you give us some advice about "some settings to change the tags and also custom text"

Silver Chamber Jewellery Online Store

I love this app!!!! I's really helpful and working in sec:) If you really busy and have a lot of products it will certainly help!

men’s kingdom

I use this app and it seems good so far, but I would like to see it doing more in the future, good luck

TheDrop.com

The values they provide for the alt data fields do not work, except for [Product_Title].

Will change my rating if support responds. Not the speediest turnaround with support.

scanvas

Better app than others, somehow other apps wasn't able to sync the alt the way we would like to do it, and finally this app allowed us to do it..

good job to developers

BeautifulTravelGlasses

Excellent service! Thank you for having this service to novice users like me. I will refer you to other friends. And if I need to create another online store, I will use your services.

Gizmos King

So far, so good. This App has effectively changed all my image Alt text. I will see in next days if it impacts positively my SEO.

The Jewelry Barn

The Jewelry Barn uses this app to add alt tags to our photos. Setup was easy and done in minutes. Thank you, Now that I paid for the up-grade you guys keep asking to upgrade it, plus the program will not let me sync up

Enchanted Shadow

This app is amazing and so easy to use. It has saved a ton of work and time spent optimizing my site. I highly recommend it to anyone who is serious about building a successful ecommerce site. Thanks for the support!

Zerogravitycellphonecases

I used this app to add alt tags to my photos. Setup was easy and done in minutes. Can't answer yet whether it will help with image SEO, as I'm writing this same day as I installed app. Only time will tell. But in terms of ease-to-use, it gets 5 stars.