Smart Image Alt

Smart Image Alt

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Improve your Images's meaning

Smart Technologies

I use this app to help me keep my website up to date with a google search. I see more traffic going to my home page. is easy to use and simple. I recommend Smart Image.

Tulpa Yoga

Haven’t tried yet but if it does what it says, saves a lot of time as far as manual. Will probably have to go back and edit

Annies-Fashion

A very good app.Easy to install and understand.Let's see how it will be in the future, later I will leave a more detailed review.

Terpen Intl

love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little Amigos South America

Very easy to setup. Only took literally 1 minute. Seems straight forward and saves lots of time manually imputing alt text to every photo. Lets see how it performs!

estyle.mx

La estoy empezando a usar, fue muy fácil integrarla a mi tienda y sincronizar los productos, seguiré usándola

Green Hippie Yoga

I use this app constantly on my shop www.greenhippieyoga.com it is fast simple to use and does what it says without any fuss great for image seo totally recommended

Battlecraft Bitz

Great app. It automatically uploaded all my Alt image descriptions to help enhance my SEO. Easy and fast to use. Recommended.

Ashley's Bliss Health & Beauty

The set up was pretty easy all I did was install the app, and they were able to syncch very quickly and easy.

MC Beauty Buys

Great App - easy to use, does what it says and support is great too. Love a Free app that works, thanks Bolt!