Easy Image

Easy Image

by Bolt

Improve your Images's meaning

The Soul Bee

How does it work? When the app is free still it has an option to upgrade. I couldn't see on which products it made the changes; is this even working? Why the paid plan is not mention on this page?

Instead of just using the free plan as click bait rather please be clear about your plans so that one can decide whether to install it or not.

Gory Soul

It is super easy to set up ! Amazing job. :) Thanks you for your work, and thank you for your help :)

Winkeltje van Lynn

This must be helpfull but i dont really get what it does>?? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????

your christmas 2019

very quick and easy to use , simple to start , would recommend to anyone wanting alt text done quickly

Heatherfields

it's a great free app... very easy to use, I hope for a collection template, as well as an option for using variations of templates in future updates. thanks so far, great job!

Boltrage

This app is perfect to avoid all that time consuming alt text entries. Saves us time to focus on the development instead. Hassle free and everything is done on a click of a button or just let it do it on its own.

DIAMOND GREED

Trying it out will update review.....................................................................

Bozsky

thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.sooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SeeIT GotIT

I thought this product was really, really easy to set up and use. i would recommend it to anyone.

Smart Technologies

I use this app to help me keep my website up to date with a google search. I see more traffic going to my home page. is easy to use and simple. I recommend Smart Image.