Smart Image SEO

Smart Image SEO

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Automatic adding Alt text into product images.

bymarcelasanchez

a pretty good app so far let's see what else we can do how it performs so far very happy and looking forward to results in sales

2econd Chance We Stand Together

i was looking for app to do my SEO i found it and read the instruction and click on add app and rest of app need more

Glitzz666

I like the fact that it is very simple as I am as far from technical as you get- also, for free you cannot go wrong,

MonabyPearl

This App helped me better the images on my website really good! I'm so impress with its service. Definitely suggest.

Gadgets 4 EZ Life

Nice product. We've added image alt for the entire website pretty quickly. It is very easy to configure

sofftex fashion

this app doing my file verry easy. i like the app and is verry simple to use. and is free aswell. thanks for that.

dog4shine

Very good application. Simple to use with a good seo boost. The best is a free application.

shopping simply

I used this app and it was great it did all the corrections and all i did was download and clicked. it was easy they did all the work, thankful for these free apps.

SymposiumBooks

What a relief to use an app that simply does what you directed it to do without any drama. I'm so relieved to have all of my products updated at once. Thanks so much!

Whitstable Marine

Does exactly what it says it will do. Fantastic, has saved me a huge amount of time. Adds not only the product description, but your business name as well.