Smart Image SEO

Smart Image SEO

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Automatic adding Alt text into product images.

Camera Ready Baby

App seems easy to use. hope it works and hoping to get more traffic to my store. Will do a follow up review in a few weeks

Ishtar Style

Very pleased with the app is comfortable and efficient
It also helps beginners without any attempt to improve the SEO of the site
And it's all free
Thanks

Ferramenta Ilardi

i think that app was good for seo and i whis to be good on web.
Also for me it's diffucult to be right 'cause i don't have an experiance in seo

Pacific Ring of Style

Easy and automatic. So far so good.........................................................................................

BEADED CREATIONS

This app works fine until you hit a "snag" where it does not function and you try and get some kind of support (Even though it is a FREE app) there is just NO communication back to you even in a period of 24 hours! and when it is eventually "fixed" IT STILL DOES NOT WORK AND YOU STILL DO NOT GET ANY SUPPORT!!!

loveourcosmetics.com

I just ran this app. I am expecting to see a boost in my SEO rating within the next few weeks.
Very easy to load and run. No problems. The price was also very good. Thank you Smart Image SEO. From David

Nina Morena

Super easy and simple to setup. Since it's my first experience with the app I am not giving a five star because I still don't know how effective is the app.

Mamiababy

il est très utile mais il ne peut pas faire le même travail pour les image dans le dossier fichier de shopify

Stylish Boutique

I certainly simple to set up customer service very involved with helping you solve problems I will recommend this app to others

NYX Shapewear

Great! What will I do now, Is to set my Product title from time to time according to SEO keyword suggestions. Thanks.