Smart Image Alt

Smart Image Alt

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Improve your Images's meaning

Terpen Intl

love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little Amigos South America

Very easy to setup. Only took literally 1 minute. Seems straight forward and saves lots of time manually imputing alt text to every photo. Lets see how it performs!

estyle.mx

La estoy empezando a usar, fue muy fácil integrarla a mi tienda y sincronizar los productos, seguiré usándola

Green Hippie Yoga

I use this app constantly on my shop www.greenhippieyoga.com it is fast simple to use and does what it says without any fuss great for image seo totally recommended

Battlecraft Bitz

Great app. It automatically uploaded all my Alt image descriptions to help enhance my SEO. Easy and fast to use. Recommended.

Ashley's Bliss Health & Beauty

The set up was pretty easy all I did was install the app, and they were able to syncch very quickly and easy.

MC Beauty Buys

Great App - easy to use, does what it says and support is great too. Love a Free app that works, thanks Bolt!

levlee

I just installed the apps work like charm, save my time to edit all the image, hope to leads more potential to my store www.levlee.store thanks to the kind developer for give a free apps, really appreciate for beginner who build up a store.

shinyshinyday

It's awesome, although I don't know the effect, but the speed should be faster, the picture becomes PNG, after all, free!!

Unlimited Ideals

This app was perfect for adding SEO in a quick and efficient way. Saved me lots of time and improved my site!