Smart Image Alt

Smart Image Alt

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Improve your Images's meaning

MC Beauty Buys

Great App - easy to use, does what it says and support is great too. Love a Free app that works, thanks Bolt!

levlee

I just installed the apps work like charm, save my time to edit all the image, hope to leads more potential to my store www.levlee.store thanks to the kind developer for give a free apps, really appreciate for beginner who build up a store.

shinyshinyday

It's awesome, although I don't know the effect, but the speed should be faster, the picture becomes PNG, after all, free!!

Unlimited Ideals

This app was perfect for adding SEO in a quick and efficient way. Saved me lots of time and improved my site!

bymarcelasanchez

a pretty good app so far let's see what else we can do how it performs so far very happy and looking forward to results in sales

2econd Chance We Stand Together

i was looking for app to do my SEO i found it and read the instruction and click on add app and rest of app need more

Glitzz666

I like the fact that it is very simple as I am as far from technical as you get- also, for free you cannot go wrong,

MonabyPearl

This App helped me better the images on my website really good! I'm so impress with its service. Definitely suggest.

Gadgets 4 EZ Life

Nice product. We've added image alt for the entire website pretty quickly. It is very easy to configure

sofftex fashion

this app doing my file verry easy. i like the app and is verry simple to use. and is free aswell. thanks for that.