Smart Image SEO

Smart Image SEO

by Bolt Promotion Software Ltd.

Automatic adding Alt text into product images.

99VintageClothing

i really love it, its really help our task faster and really good and we really love it..thanks to developer

SkipSchoolMakeMoney

It's a very straightforward app and does what it promises perfectly & with ease.

You choose an alt tag format to be used on all pictures in your store. For example, [product_title] - [shop_name]. Then click Sync all.

Now all of your products alt tags will be the product title you already had, then a dash and the name of your store. (e.g Red Tee - The Tee Store)

Maverick Mall

I used this app and found this app very smart and useful and i recommend this app for everyone. It is absolutely amazing.

Fashion Pop Up

I find it an easy app. but it is new to my new store so it is getting used to it. looking forward to seeing it really work

Sibari Culture

works great thanks very much! VERRRRYYYYY NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

coolasty

thankyou! help me to increase my SEO, hope this tool will increase organic traffics to my website,,,,

The Source Apparel

This app was so easy to set up! Can't wait to see how it works after having it in place a little while!

Vegas Lifestyle

Great Smart SEO app Automatically synced images on my store. I would highly recommend. Thanks to the developer

Benson Music Shop

Alt texted all my images. Super easy. Super fast. No problems I was hoping I wouldn't have to do it manually. All good now.

K-9Dryers.com

How can this thing be less than 5 stars? Boom works super well and fast. Love it. K-9ddryers.com