Easy Image

Easy Image

by Bolt

Improve your Images's meaning

The Lakeside Shed

I installed the app, but wasn't sure if I had run the setup correctly. I have emailed twice asking for support to check it has been correctly installed and received absolutely no response. I expect the developer of this app has launced it and left. I would NOT recommend paying for this until there are more reviews evidencing support from the developers.
As far as I can see, since syncing, all my images' alt text now references the listing title (product_title) - all I wanted to know is whether this was correct, or whether it should actually show the title text (for example, 'White Mummy T Shirt'). If this has been correctly set up, and the product title is now mirrored in my photo's alt text I would say it is a great app, but as someone without any kinda of coding knowledge it could be that I have just completely messed up all the preexisting alt text.
Happy to change my review if this can be clarified.

Votre boutique en ligne FENIX® Lampes Torches, Frontales, Vélo, Lanternes de Camping et Accessoires.

the application does not work after 1 week and we had bought the professional plan, when we return to the application after a week he tells us that we do not have the professional plan while we have proof of payment and he we request to re pay it's theft a scam !!!!! to flee absolutely

Extremely Visual

Garbage Garbage Garbage Garbage Garbage Garbage Garbage Garbage Garbage Garbage Garbage Garbage Garbage Garbage Garbage Garbage Garbage

The Soul Bee

How does it work? When the app is free still it has an option to upgrade. I couldn't see on which products it made the changes; is this even working? Why the paid plan is not mention on this page?

Instead of just using the free plan as click bait rather please be clear about your plans so that one can decide whether to install it or not.

BEADED CREATIONS

This app works fine until you hit a "snag" where it does not function and you try and get some kind of support (Even though it is a FREE app) there is just NO communication back to you even in a period of 24 hours! and when it is eventually "fixed" IT STILL DOES NOT WORK AND YOU STILL DO NOT GET ANY SUPPORT!!!

KQ Mercury Decor

I can't give you a rating because I have just installed the app and have yet to use it. I opted NOT to enter a review yet but was brought to the review page anyway and have to do one to continue on with the installation. Once I have a chance to actually USE the App, maybe I will come back and give a review worth giving. It's just a shame that I had to give this one first and waste not only my time but possibly an opportunity for this app to have a higher rating.

Dog Collar Fancy

I am beyond disappointed! They have hurt my store! Their "alt tags"... guess what they do? They name EVERY SINGLE IMAGE the SAME for each product when you have multiple images! I wrote back as he didn't seem to understand the first time when I asked him about this. He has not even responded!!!! And now my store is suffering the concequences. They ought to be bumped out as a Shopify App!!!

TheDrop.com

The values they provide for the alt data fields do not work, except for [Product_Title].

Will change my rating if support responds. Not the speediest turnaround with support.