Easy Image

Easy Image

by Bolt

Improve your Images's meaning

DIAMOND GREED

Trying it out will update review.....................................................................

Bozsky

thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.sooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh

B The Change Est. 2019

see how she goes. just installed it. Will update review shortly and rate more accordingly. Hopefully it does what it says it will do.

Hello Gorgeous Salon

I just loaded the app. I will see how much it helps. I hope it does help pics to be seen more and to bring more traffic to my site.
Thanks so much. I look forward to making money online.

Filthy Rich Vision

I would leave 5 stars but I have no idea if this app will work or make improvements. I will say that it was easy to download and easy to use. Thank you for offering such an awesome idea for an app for free.

medium rare online

I can't give you a rating with no tracking record because I have just installed the app. However, it supposes to have 3 star for this is free app.

West Maiden House

1st time using App. It says all images updated. Will update to 5 stars when i see results. Hoping this is legit. If this improves SEO I will recommend to everyone.

Mum.N.Pups

A 3 bc I am trying to see if the app is actually working for my Shopify store. So far, the app would state that the images were updated but when I look it is the same arrangement I started with before installing the app. Just trying to figure out what am I looking for as an improvement.

Honor Society Apparel & Accessories

Haven't used yet. In the process of downloading app. Heard wonderful things about the app. Friends have shared different experiences with me.

IcandyPartyPrintables

I just downloaded this app so I don't know what to review to leave
Maybe you should wait till I have used this before I leave a review