Smartify Image SEO

Smartify Image SEO

by Smartify Apps

Automatic adding Alt text into product images.

Belisko

A sincronização foi super rápida e praticamente automática, agora é aguardar os resultados virem para ter uma melhor noção.

C'BANKS Collection

Just downloaded the app but I have not tried it out yet, but it seems genuine. Would give an update later.

MVLS Lights

Just started using the app so not much to go on as of yet. So far so good. We'll see how it goes. Thanks

Crazy Tee Designs

Everything went pretty quick. Not sure if it will make any difference in organic traffic. Here's hoping.

Revive Wear

I used this app on recommendations, SEO and time saving with updating alt tags. Very quick process. Will review process in 3-7 days as instructed. Great app.

Shopping de Criança

Perfect and easy to install! Just with 2 clicks. I hope that works as say it is... I'm happy so far.

wikimerch

Amazing, it just does what it says :) love it I definitely recommend it to all

please try it you will like it. simple to use! that you smartify great job done!

Khadiza Electricals

It is an excellent app which worked perfectly fine in my store. Highly recommended if you want to add alt text easily in your store. More over it is free but works like pro..

MakShoes

Really easy to use,quick and efficient. Though, I think would be best if was possible to add the SKU in the template and the alt text to be added automatically once a new product is added.

Beach Attraction

Great easy set up app, works very well, I use this app to take care of images on the fly - I would recommend this app for anyone

Previous 1